3:00am Tennessee Titans at Cleveland Browns
6:00am Baltimore Ravens at Oakland Raiders
6:00am Miami Dolphins at Jacksonville Jaguars
6:30am Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles
10:30am Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers

Tuesday, 22nd September
10:30am New York Jets at Indianapolis Colts

3:00am Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints

I'm hoping Winston continues to bust hard, but regardless if Mariota and the Titans could carve up the Bucs' D here's hoping Brees and company can shake off the rust at home and put up a big number.

Pick of the games has to be Pats and Bills, given both of their performances last week. I love what Rex is doing in Buffalo, they're definitely my favourite AFC team now.

The Dallas-Philly game should be interesting, too. Lot of hype for the Eagles coming in to the year and they didn't live up to it in week one, and Dallas is without Dez...

The game in Pittsburgh against the "fucking Steelers" should be a good measure on where the Niners are really at this season. Pretty happy they won't have Bell yet... for non fantasy purposes, that is. :rolleyes:

Wonder how the Bills and Titans will fare against similar type oppositions as round 1, but mostly interested in the Kansas, Green Bay and Philly games.

If we don't give the Jets a hiding then the Colts are in serious trouble.

I am wondering how many time JJ Watt will Buttfuck Cam Newton this week.

Hayne must really feel at home now, just like playing for Parra, good one week pumped the next.

I'm glad the real 49ers have shown up

Saints and Seahawks should do a trade back. Saints look hopeless without Graham and Seattle don't seem to use him.

Brown was too much. The way him and Big Ben played with the 49ers defence was unreal, and it appears the Steelers are in for a big year offensively.

Dallas look cursed this season. First it was Dez, now Romo has fractured his collarbone. Apparently he'll be out for 8 to 10 weeks.

Looks like Witten is out as well.

First win for the Raiders this season, Carr was a pimp today!

Looks like Witten is out as well.

First win for the Raiders this season, Carr was a pimp today!

I knew Carr would torch the Ravens Secondary. The Raiders secondary wasn't much better though.

The biggest thing to come out of this week was the Cowboys injuries and how poorly the Eagles are playing. Just not gelling at all.

Meanwhile the Panthers go to 2-0 with a mounting injury list.

Saints and Seahawks should do a trade back. Saints look hopeless without Graham and Seattle don't seem to use him.

One of the most bizarre trades I have ever seen

Brown was too much. The way him and Big Ben played with the 49ers defence was unreal, and it appears the Steelers are in for a big year offensively.

Dallas look cursed this season. First it was Dez, now Romo has fractured his collarbone. Apparently he'll be out for 8 to 10 weeks.
Yup, the Big Ben / Brown combo torched the weak 49'ers secondary (especially the CB's), which the Niners should also have aimed to do from the start, as that is the clear achilles of the Pittsburgh boys. O-Line also got shown up, so lots of work to do... back to reality and the drawing board.

Plenty of upsets/surprises this round again. Bucs, Jags, Skins and Raiders taking their chances. Cards a level above at the moment with Palmer playing like possessed. Seahawks and Eagles most disappointing so far.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.