NFL Week 7 Thread

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Since we have our own forum now (well to share with NBA & MLB) i thought that we could start making gameday threads.

After surprising Philly last week, the raiders make me miserable again, down at half time 24-0.

Carolina suck dick, even the Bills are beating them.

Rams lost for the 17th consecutive time this morning!!!! I cant see them winning again until they play the Raiders, Bills or Lions.

NE starting to look very good, which is worrying.

Last week after finishing off the Giants, i predicted the Saints to go all the way this yr, but they are down by 17 atm to the Dolphins!

well the Saints are back, only down by 3 now with 10 mins to go!

How the frick did the Dolphins get to this stage? Last score update I saw they were getting dominated watching last 5 now on fox and they are up!

ps. Steeler football baby! 2 defensive TDs thats how we do it.

I have a feeling Favre will fizzle like last year.

I love this season so far (besides the raiders ineptitude). So many teams are a chance of winning the superbowl. now that the Raiders have lost 5, i can give up hope of a Raiders comeback and get on a bandwagon. Usually it would be the Bills, but they suck as bad as the Raiders atm. So Lets go SAINTS!!

pennywisealfie said:
I love this season so far (besides the raiders ineptitude). So many teams are a chance of winning the superbowl. now that the Raiders have lost 5, i can give up hope of a Raiders comeback and get on a bandwagon. Usually it would be the Bills, but they suck as bad as the Raiders atm. So Lets go SAINTS!!

Yeah. GO SAINTS.

Wouldn't surprise me that now we've jumped on the bandwagon, the Saints lose every game from here on in. haha.

haha very true. although they went alright the last time i jumped on them.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.