RUMOUR Nikorima's Secret Option

It's fair to say Kodi has comfortably underwhelmed this year. He got gift wrapped an opportunity to own a starting spot and if anything, he's gone backwards. And to top it off, Hunt goes to the Dragons and turns them into premiership favorites.

Swell.....

If Hunt stayed, I do think he would still be dishing up inconsistent performances with us.

He needed to get out, he needed a change of scenery. That 2015 GF was still haunting him. It was in the back of his mind every time he played for us and it just put him under more pressure, especially to try and make it up to the fans.

He doesn't have that pressure at the Dragons.

If Hunt stayed, I do think he would still be dishing up inconsistent performances with us.

He needed to get out, he needed a change of scenery. That 2015 GF was still haunting him. It was in the back of his mind every time he played for us and it just put him under more pressure, especially to try and make it up to the fans.

He doesn't have that pressure at the Dragons.

No but he does have the weight of $1.2 million worth of expectations on him. It’s not like he went there for a holiday.

No but he does have the weight of $1.2 million worth of expectations on him. It’s not like he went there for a holiday.

No, but I would say he is under far less pressure there than what he was here after that GF.

I guess it also helps not being in a one team city where all of the eyes are on him.

Look back on the last 9 rounds and tell me you wouldn't gladly throw Bird's money at Hunt with the benefit of hindsight

But hunt also has a Widdop. Milford needs a Widdop

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.