Nines / Trial Games

If it's on Kayo, do you know if that means it's on Fox too?

I don't think it will be Nashy, at least not live because the All-Stars pre-game starts at 6pm on Foxtel.

Last edited:
aren't Foxtel and Kayo basically the same thing with the same channels

aren't Foxtel and Kayo basically the same thing with the same channels

That's what I thought, but it looks like Kayo also has dedicated streams for some events as well as the regular foxtel sports channels.

Last edited:
Lets hope these guys do a little better than that rabble last night

Or pass it.
If it's on fine, there are times though where taking the tackle is the better option too where players have made the mistake of trying to pass/offload and it was never on, nothing frustrates me when we have made a break, that player is certain to get tackled and any support players around them are pretty well marked and they try to put on an offload/pass that is asking for a cheap turnover when holding it can allow you to continue your attack.
[automerge]1582362032[/automerge]
Stream is up, field is on the screen with commentating. Very wet, ball handling will be a huge asset tonight.

Last edited:
We had better win this. Even though its a trial, i still dont like losing to them

87385339 192186085353423 1777482961457774592 n

They spelt Coates name wrong on the team list ... Lol

cant blame Cowboys isolating Coates with the bomb...id be doing it....but he has to come to terms with this type of attention if he really wants to nail that wing spot this year...

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Inknition
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Galah
  • Bronx48
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.