No K Hunt chatter?

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Mar 5, 2008
He didn't need to string us along for months first, I'm pretty sure we lost players due to this ...

This. I don't care about him being a fuckwit T-Ball player who loves drugs. I care that he strung the club along, and we didn't sign some juniors because he was indicating he would probably stay.

**** him.

animal eater

QCup Player
Jul 27, 2013
Well I think one thing is pretty certain...after last night's Milford perfomance it can't get any worse for the current #6.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
Apr 17, 2013
He needs to come into the side just for his leadership and experience, **** form at this point. He can't possibly be worse than anyone currently in the side, but at least he would drag the slackers over the hot coals. Drop Niu for him.

Mustafur

NRL Player
Jun 13, 2019
honestly, worth a shot at this point, Milford needs to be dropped sooner or later to get a wake up call and put him in.

As bad as his record was(with the drugs and shit), he never did that shit as a bronco he never did us dirty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamsmith
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.