No Salary Cap

Hunt is good but I'd have Kidley over him on he bench. Kidley gives away some size but he can fill halfback, five eighth, fullback, hooker, centre and probably backrow and do them all very well.

briareos said:
Hunt is good but I'd have Kidley over him on he bench. Kidley gives away some size but he can fill halfback, five eighth, fullback, hooker, centre and probably backrow and do them all very well.

Kidley??? Is that like Brangelina or Beniffer?

lolz, briareos reads New Idea and such :shock: [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Steve Price just saw that

Matt Gidley = Midley. Kurt = Kidley.

Besides, he does look like a 12 year old.

I don't read New Idea.....

NW FTW! [icon_evillaugh

1. Slater
2. El masri
3. Hodges
4. Inglis
5. Folau
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Civonceva
9. Smith
10. Price
11. Money Bill
12. Laffranchi
13. Mateo

14. Kidley
15. Asotasi
16. Hunt
17. brent kite

The Rock said:
Clintos said:
[quote="The Rock":136t7dj2]Bowen? Riight..
Yes Bowen. I'm a Bowen fan. Why not contribute something more useful?

Why don't YOU contribute something more useful, you put Bowen at fullback, now how the fack is that useful? [icon_lol1.

I was questioning your selection, that's all.[/quote:136t7dj2]
Riight... :roll:

meh, Bowen's over-rated.....bahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha, etc.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • thenry
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.