Now for some real competition!

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Great we've had to put up with Pakistan (can't bat, can't field) and a severely injury-hit West Indies (can't play cricket at all), but at least now we have New Zealand... oh wait. [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do

Please please please you Kiwi f&%#s give us a decent game or two.

In the T20's and ODI's they might give us a fight like they often do at home. But in the Tests? Not likely.

Should be a good series IMO. The Kiwi's tend to play better against the Aussies. I can't see them winning a game but should be good to watch.

2 weeks from footy season, cricket I no longer care for (apart from Sheffield Shield).

Jeba said:
2 weeks from footy season, cricket I no longer care for (apart from Sheffield Shield).

+1, Cricket season was either too long or too boring or both

What a game aussies finish on 4/214 same score as the kiwis. Clarke needed 3 to win off the last ball he could only manage 2. Now for the super over!!!

Piss poor decision to use Tait.

And Tait was shithouse too.

Tait just bowled one of the shittest overs you possibly could in that situation.

ningnangnong said:
Tait just bowled one of the shittest overs you possibly could in that situation.

Thats what you get with Tait though, either Rocks or Diamonds. Rubbish way to finish off a match IMO it should just be a draw!!

#1 Kemp fan said:
ningnangnong said:

Thats what you get with Tait though, either Rocks or Diamonds. Rubbish way to finish off a match IMO it should just be a draw!!

Agreed. I turned it off after Clarke faced what I thought was the last ball of the innings and didn't even know until this morning that they had a "super over". What a wank...

ningnangnong said:

Worst possible man you could've picked in that situation. Ryan Harris should've been the choice

Beachy said:
ningnangnong said:

Worst possible man you could've picked in that situation. Ryan Harris should've been the choice

Thing is Tait could have got 2 wickets in 2 balls or 2 sixes off 2 balls. Would have helped if we had scored more in the stuped over

Ram rooters go 1 up in the ODIs. Now we've got something to chase for once.

Major JW Hochstetter said:
Ram rooters go 1 up in the ODIs. Now we've got something to chase for once.

Well you convicts will have to fight back to steal the series.

I didn't think the Kiwis had a chance. A good wake up call for the Aussies I think they wil hammer the Kiwis next game.

Another crucial Rudy clanger late in the game. I only managed to catch about 5 minutes of this match but that's all you need these days to see this bumblef*ck get one wrong.

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • Brocko
  • barker
  • lakers133334
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • the_next
  • leish107
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Cavalo
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.