Now for some real competition!

The fact he didn't even consider that appeal was the worst part - it wasn't stone dead plumb but it wasn't far off yet he walked away from the stumps the second the ball hit his pad

Kiwis will go effing close to going 2-0 up here. Aussies had them on the ropes but Vettori looks odds on to get them home here.

29 needed off 29 with 2 in hand.

Mitch cleans up Bond.

Southee in, going to be close.

Vettori is a hell of a player.

Fozz said:
Vettori is a hell of a player.

I agree but I heart Johnson!! I just wish he could get back to what he was against South Africa last year!! My fav person to watch bat or bowl by far!!

Vettori is the best cricketer in the world by a fair margin IMO

I'm confused as to why you're laughing. It's a much more realistic proposition than ever seeing Kemp run out at fullback for a Broncos team.

I'm interested to see you nominate someone with better all round stats than Vettori. His stats from playing in an extremely average team are phenomenal. His bowling is unquestionable. Most rates him as the best legal finger spinner in world cricket and he is highly regarded as a captain.

The last few years his batting has really come for the fore, culminating with him averaging averaging 50+ with the willow in test match cricket last season. 3 tons and a 99 in 9 tests. He's now batting at 6 for NZ.

In ODI's last year - 32 wickets at 25, economy rate of under 4, ave of over 30 with the bat.

Not to mention his much publicized role as captain/coach of NZ.

I honestly don't think there is a more well rounded cricketer in the world.

m1c said:
I'm confused as to why you're laughing. It's a much more realistic proposition than ever seeing Kemp run out at fullback for a Broncos team.

I'm interested to see you nominate someone with better all round stats than Vettori. His stats from playing in an extremely average team are phenomenal. His bowling is unquestionable. Most rates him as the best legal finger spinner in world cricket and he is highly regarded as a captain.

The last few years his batting has really come for the fore, culminating with him averaging averaging 50+ with the willow in test match cricket last season. 3 tons and a 99 in 9 tests. He's now batting at 6 for NZ.

In ODI's last year - 32 wickets at 25, economy rate of under 4, ave of over 30 with the bat.

You said best cricket in the world not best all rounder!! There is a big difference.

Agree with the praise lavished on Vettori. He'd definitely be in the top 3 all rounders in the world at the moment, along with Kallis and that blond fuckwit from Australia.

#1 Kemp fan said:
m1c said:

You said best cricket in the world not best all rounder!! There is a big difference.

Not really. It's his all round ability to bat, bowl, captain and now coach the team that IMO make him the best cricketer in the world.

NZ wasting an wesome start 6/164 with 14 overs left. They were 1/110 of something like 15overs

Active Now

• Galah
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • phoenix
  • barker
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • upthebroncs
  • Scorchie
  • lakers133334
  • Harry Sack
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Santa
  • the_next
  • leish107
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.