NRL - 2019 Grand Final

This is some intense defence. Can the Raidees keep it up for 40 more minutes?

Good shot from Croker I thought Mitchell was going over for sure

Last edited:
I love the physicality of the raiders.
[automerge]1570353750[/automerge]
Thats a bullshit penalty

Last edited:
I fucking hate that shit rule. Either play the **** on or a drop out, get fucked with a lame penalty for players making an effort.

I remember Wighton debuting as a winger who would cut fuckers in half. Don’t normally see that from a winger.

This is some intense defence. Can the Raidees keep it up for 40 more minutes?

The broncos are so far off this level.. it’s gonna take a few more years unfortunately

Hardly touched him. They’ve done well given the BS going against them.

Cordner is getting smashed in every tackle and looks to be feeling every one.

Cronk, Keary & Tedesco can’t do shit if the Roosters forwards get rattled. With any luck JWH will go extra grub to compensate and get penalised out of the contest. Better yet, Latrell “show me the money” Mitchell to derp it up like he did a couple of weeks ago.

The broncos are so far off this level.. it’s gonna take a few more years unfortunately

We'll have to assess how the defence goes next year. If it's still shit, I think we need to say goodbye to a few of these players - even if they are talented attackers, we need them to be able to defend well too.

Roosters will run away with this in the second half.

By the sound of things on Twitter, the Raiders are being slowly strangled out of the game.

Raider fatigue upfront late and the Robinson rev up will be enough to see the Rorters home, I'd imagine

Roosters look wounded. Raiders just need to stay in the contest for the next 15 minutes and they will come home strong.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • Painin the Haas
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
  • Dash
  • The True King
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.