NRL 2021 Grand Final

This should be a Souths win.

Easier run with a week off, extra day recovery, they would have more gas in the tank. Their first week win against the Panthers would provide with them a lot of confidence and reveals the blueprint on how to beat Penrith.

Plus you can never underestimate the Wayne factor in GF’s.

I could care less who wins this.

On one hand, Reynolds would bring a lot more confidence with him if he wins a Premiership before leaving Souths.
On the other hand, if he loses today, he will be more driven to win a Premiership with us.

I think im leaning towards wanting Souths to win, as much as a giant pussy ass bitch Bennett has become, he is still better than those arrogant merkins at the Panthers.

Carn the Bunnies!!! For no other reason than that my Dad is a fan and at the game.

As Lexi has officially retired I’m supporting our new captain- Go Bunnies.

Had a massive crush on Kate Miller Heidke as a kid in the 90's.
CARN REYNO!

Man I would’ve pissed if my ticket was cancelled and I was a fan of either team. Would the 25% less capacity really have mattered

Fatso Gus thanking the NRL for holding the game and sucking dick on Vlan-gays.

F him because without QLD doing a great job on Covid, your bloody game wouldn’t have a snowballs chance in hell of being played.

Shoulder to shoulder superspreader event haha!

History is a cruel mistress making QLD wait over 100 years for a GF (not counting SL), and a QLD team is not involved. I guess the odds were never in our favor.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • The Don
  • Fitzy
  • Griffo
  • Foordy
  • Manlyman
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • RolledOates
  • Hurrijo
  • Fozz
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.