NRL 2021 Grand Final

It's V'landys ball, whoever can pin their opposition down their end the longest wins. The only way to unsettle the momentum is to get a penalty and we saw that with both tries. Luai milked one and the referee paid it and on the other the video referee found one against Kikau after Luai had nearly got away with a strip.

Penrith with their noses out in front as Cleary has been able to out-kick Reynolds. Their backs are also doing a better job of working the ball out of trouble.

I expect an early try here in the second half.

Also - note to Annersely, fans will accept the odd bad decision here and there if the rules are at least attempted to be applied equally AND SIX AGAIN NOT USED AT ALL OR AT MOST, SPARINGLY!

Two six agains in the first 30 seconds - yawn.

Even though the defence was aware to it, should’ve gone back inside rather than the ball go out

I think an inside pass would have been a better option there/

Another huge fail from the NRL with entertainment and coverage. So glad I didn’t spent $350 on each ticket. The AFL did such a better job and the tv coverage actually added atmosphere. There’s not atmosphere from the coverage at all with this game. Didn’t even show any half time entertainment? Genuinely pathetic.

That was stupid Dylan lol.

Well milked. Wish we did more of that. Was always going to be a penalty if milked

Su’A still isn’t great a lot of the time is he

Also Demetriou actually spoke, I actually heard his voice.

Losing Arrow is a big blow.

Down to 16 men.

Looks like Arrow had a second HIA during half time and failed. Interesting

Arrow is out?? After that 'head knock'? Goodness, I'd be worried for his health. :(

He’s making a tackle.

Fair call.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Culhwch
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • kman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.