NRL 2022 Finals Week 1 Discussion

"That's a cannon ball tackle but you can't penalise that! He isn't even wearing a broncos jersey!"

Haven’t watched much Ch9 commentary but how terrible is the main caller?? Called a knock on when Eels trapped it with his foot. Quite a few other blips last week too.

Penrith dominating since going down a man. Dropped balls by Paulo and Blake came at the worst time

Thank **** Edwards made a mistake so I don't have to hear blocker jerk him off all night.

Eels have nothing. Just spreading the ball back and forth

Parra were so bunched on that set. They were doing nothing.

Don't think Parra went down May's side once while he was off

I hate to say this but…

lets go parra.

Kayo being shit for anyone else? I've switched to 9now which is working fine.

**** me soooo much diving in the fucking game now.... fuckwit Crichton take a lie down for hit without the ball.

**** I hate the officiating in this sport.... need to **** the bunker off unless it's a sinbin offence because every team takes the piss now

Blake has dropped pretty much every ball.
They're targeting him with the floaters and then everything else to Sivo.... he ain't getting an easy kick all night.

WTF Moses, maybe if it's the last play of the half

Funny how Sutton always finds some reason to give the Eels a leg up out from their try line.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.