NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadset the way Cronulla are playing makes me puzzled how they are in the top 4.....

Sharks can still come back though as unlikely as that sounds. They are up against the Faders afterall.

Article in the DT about the crowd brawl from Friday.

It actually involved Owen Cunningham and his son, Ethan. From Owen's side of the story, the group kept making derogatory comments towards Ethan's partner and it blew up from there. Ethan now has a broken sinus bone.

Of course that's their version of events. Judging from the footage it appeared one of Cunningham's crew threw an unnecessary rabbit punch which restarted the confrontation.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1899.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Big Pete - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

It actually involved Owen Cunningham and his son, Ethan. From Owen's side of the story, the group kept making derogatory comments towards Ethan's partner and it blew up from there. Ethan now has a broken sinus bone.

Of course that's their version of events. Judging from the footage it appeared one of Cunningham's crew threw an unnecessary rabbit punch which restarted the confrontation.

Whatever the truth the newspaper headlines will have the words "Manly player" in them.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

Wow that was a horrible kick

Actually looking at it again, I didn't realise there were two brawls happening at once. Cunningham holds back one of his crew while Ethan appears to be getting dogpiled further up the row which is why the young guy comes in later on in the clip and starts throwing the rabbit punch.

They were all pretty awful but the bloke in the Cronulla jersey who comes down a few rows just to get involved was the worst of the lot.

I don't actually mind this ref.

I feel dirty.

Cronulla don't want to be here today do they?

What? That looked to be a blatant obstruction, CNK went flying in backplay?

What was that penalty for against the Raiders? There was literally nothing that could've been penalized?

Finally get on the scoreboard.

Yikes Finucane out cold before he hit the ground there.

How is that a sinbin!!!!!!

He pinballed into that jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Allo
  • cento
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • BooKhaki
  • achievedrap
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wild Horse
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Stix
  • Robboi_321
  • bb_gun
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.