CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob ross funny

Tell me what the rule book says. It's not black and white at all and you cannot consider that attempt by McIntyre as dangerous.

Rule book says it doesn't need to be dangerous.

I never said it was dangerous.

Ennis/Parker jizzing over Munster at half time. **** off, best player in the game my arse.

Reynolds would be carrying the storm this game, Munster looks lost without Paps and Hughes carrying him.

What a crap penalty. Why bother with something that happens 50 times a game?

Ennis/Parker jizzing over Munster at half time. **** off, best player in the game my arse.

Reynolds would be carrying the storm this game, Munster looks lost without Paps and Hughes carrying him.

Tbf, Arey couldnt get us over the line against the Panthers either.

Penrith really get the favour on some whacky stuff. Honestly, Melbourne getting some pretty meh calls to keep them down. No Paps means defense structure is down and Penrith can do no wrong. Drop balls always backwards apparently. It is just boring now.

Like swiss cheese on the right side for Melbourne.

Storm are missing Hughes big time.

ca. 60% Possession, ball taken off you in attack for something innocuous that won't be reffed consistently. Also, Melbourne is looking like the B team anyway.

Rule book says it doesn't need to be dangerous.

I never said it was dangerous.
The rule book specifically states

When affecting a tackle on a kicker, the defender must make a genuine attempt a tackle which is not:
1. Late
2. High or
3. Dangerous

Right there in that set was the same thing. No call. Inconsistency.

Ah Klein, you suck so much.

The rule book specifically states

When affecting a tackle on a kicker, the defender must make a genuine attempt a tackle which is not:
1. Late
2. High or
3. Dangerous
Hit the leg late didnt he?
Ball was well on its way

Players out or not bellamy will be tearing shreds off them this week. he doenst accept floggings like this no matter who puts that jersey on.

I pity the cowboys next week. Storm will not put in a performance like this 2 weeks in a row

Players out or not bellamy will be tearing shreds off them this week. he doenst accept floggings like this no matter who puts that jersey on.

I pity the cowboys next week. Storm will not put in a performance like this 2 weeks in a row
Looking forward to that game. Will be a real gauge for where the Cowboys are at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.