Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Gold Coast Titans vs. North Queensland Cowboys
Cbus Super Stadium, Thursday 2 June 2022
Kick Off: 7:50pm

GOLD COAST TITANS

1. Jayden Campbell 2. Corey Thompson 3. Brian Kelly 16. Esan Marsters 5. Jamayne Isaako 6. AJ Brimson 7. Toby Sexton 8. Moeaki Fotuaika 9. Erin Clark 10. Jarrod Wallace 11. Sam McIntyre 12. Beau Fermor 13. Isaac Liu

4. Patrick Herbert 14. Tanah Boyd 15. Jaimin Jolliffe 17. Sam Lisone

18. Aaron Booth 19. Herman Ese'ese 20. Greg Marzhew 21. Alofiana Khan-Pereira 22. Sosefo Fifita

NORTH QLD COWBOYS

1. Scott Drinkwater 2. Brendan Elliot 3. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 4. Peta Hiku 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Ben Hampton 7. Chad Townsend 8. Jordan McLean 9. Reece Robson 10. Coen Hess 11. Tom Gilbert 12. Heilum Luki 13. Jason Taumalolo

14. Jake Granville 15. Connelly Lemuelu 16. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 17. Griffin Neame

18. Ben Condon 19. Kane Bradley 20. Brendan Frei 22. Riley Price 23. Jake Bourke

Penrith Panthers vs. Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
BlueBet Stadium, Friday 3 June 2022
Kick Off: 7:55pm

PENRITH PANTHERS

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Taylan May 3. Izack Tago 4. Robert Jennings 5. Charlie Staines 6. Kurt Falls 7. Sean O'Sullivan 8. Moses Leota 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Chris Smith 13. Matt Eisenhuth

14. Mitch Kenny 15. Scott Sorensen 16. Spencer Leniu 17. Jaeman Salmon

18. Soni Luke 19. J'maine Hopgood 20. Lindsay Smith 21. Sunia Turuva 22. Preston Riki

CANTEBURY BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS

4. Jake Averillo 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Aaron Schoupp 22. Corey Allan 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Kyle Flanagan 17. Ava Seumanufagai 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Josh Jackson 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Max King

14. Zach Dockar-Clay 15. Corey Waddell 16. Chris Patolo 21. Joe Stimson

1. Matt Dufty 8. Luke Thompson 19. Jackson Topine 20. Bailey Biondi-Odo 25. Kurtis Morrin

Manly Sea Eagles vs. Warriors
4 Pines Park, Saturday 4 June 2022
Kick Off: 7:35pm

MANLY SEA EAGLES

1. Reuben Garrick 2. Jason Saab 3. Morgan Harper 4. Tolutau Koula 5. Christian Tuipulotu 6. Josh Schuster 7. Kieran Foran 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Toafofoa Sipley 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Andrew Davey 13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Dylan Walker 15. Karl Lawton 16. Martin Taupau 17. Sean Keppie

18. Taniela Paseka 19. Ethan Bullemor 20. Kurt De Luis 21. Kaeo Weekes 22. Jorge Taufua

NZ WARRIORS

1. Reece Walsh 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Rocco Berry 4. Adam Pompey 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Chanel Harris-Tavita 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Ben Murdoch-Masila 9. Wayde Egan 10. Jazz Tevaga 11. Euan Aitken 12. Tohu Harris 13. Jack Murchie

14. Taniela Otukolo 15. Bunty Afoa 16. Aaron Pene 17. Bayley Sironen

18. Freddy Lussick 20. Dunamis Lui 21. Eliesa Katoa 22. Daejarn Asi 23. Jesse Arthars

Canberra Raiders vs. Sydney Roosters
GIO Stadium, Sunday 5 June 2022
Kick Off: 4:05pm

CANBERRA RAIDERS

1. Xavier Savage 2. Nick Cotric 3. Matthew Timoko 4. Sebastian Kris 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Matt Frawley 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Corey Horsburgh 9. Zac Woolford 10. Joseph Tapine 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Adam Elliott

14. Tom Starling 15. Ryan Sutton 17. Trey Mooney 18. James Schiller

16. Corey Harawira-Naera 19. Harry Rushton 20. Adrian Trevilyan 21. Brad Schneider 22. Emre Guler

SYDNEY ROOSTERS

1. Joseph Manu 2. Billy Smith 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Joseph Suaalii 6. Sam Walker 7. Luke Keary 15. Fletcher Baker 9. Drew Hutchison 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Angus Crichton 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Nat Butcher

14. Connor Watson 16. Egan Butcher 17. Terrell May 19. Daniel Suluka-Fifita

8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 18. Lachlan Lam 20. Adam Keighran 21. Tom Carr 22. Ben Marschke

Teams have been updated for the truncated round.

We're into my least favourite part of the season, the Origin period. The great equaliser where form goes completely out the window. Every so often you get to see some of the young up and comers step up and make a name for themselves but on the whole it's the most unfair part of the 'competition'.

Case in point Panthers-Bulldogs which should be a game where the Panthers load up on their F/A but instead they're barely favourites going into the game. You'd have to think as long as the replacement players do their job they should be OK but if they pull a Tyrone May and go completely awol it seems set up for Burton and JAC to step up.

If I'm the Bulldogs, I'd be using this game to breathe a false sense of security into the team. If they're the team that beats Penrith at home and breaks their streak it's something they can pride themselves on. Especially individual players and you can use these small victories to help create bigger victories later on.

It starts with this, ends with an improved second half in the competition and then you've got a new coach and Mahoney coming in the next year. Suddenly you realise you can actually play football again and you're not second guessing yourselves all the time.

Manly-Warriors should be fun for our trio, if the triangle is to continue, Manly has to beat the Warriors.

Betting is just as difficult this round.

Titans 7-12
Bulldogs 1-6
Warriors 1-6
Roosters 13-18

$5 for a potential 13k.

I might go that.

Dufty is going to be dropped.

Allan will be promoted to the starting side on gameday, but it hasn't been decided whether Allan or Addo-Carr will play fullback.

This is one of the reasons why I say the NRL needs to step in and demand more transparency with team lists. Even Titans have even been playing mind games with Sexton and Isaako, even though they know those players will play.

Dufty is going to be dropped.

Allan will be promoted to the starting side on gameday, but it hasn't been decided whether Allan or Addo-Carr will play fullback.

This is one of the reasons why I say the NRL needs to step in and demand more transparency with team lists. Even Titans have even been playing mind games with Sexton and Isaako, even though they know those players will play.

the CM reporting that Averillo will play fullback, Kiraz will move to right centre and Allen on the wing

Come on Titans 1-6.

Titans at home, should be fired up after last week and Cowboys missing a core group of players.

Don’t fucking disappoint me.

Jamayne needs a haircut. Fucking hippie.

Wasn't Campbell just grabbed off the ball on that chase??

Cowboys lucky there, Titans go all or nothing and it appeared Campbell was checked chasing the ball.

Wasn't Campbell just grabbed off the ball on that chase??
Went back and had a look, it appeared the forward (Gilbert) extended his arm and made contact with Campbell.

I think what helped the Cowboys is that Campbell wasn't a sure thing to get to the ball.

Went back and had a look, it appeared the forward (Gilbert) extended his arm and made contact with Campbell.

I think what helped the Cowboys is that Campbell wasn't a sure thing to get to the ball.
I thought Campbell got close enough by the end and the arm forced him to go out wider.

The angle of the kick compared to the chaser meant the play just wasn't on, but I thought the unnecessary arm from the defender would be at minimum a penalty given he definitely wasn't competing for the ball.

Bad mistake there from Sexton, Gilbert gave them a reprieve with a terrible fifth tackle play and in turn he kicks it out on the full off a miss kick.

That is piss weak edge defence from the winger there

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Morkel
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Spoon
  • Stix
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Fitzy
  • westy316
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • Alec
  • armchair
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • NSW stables
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.