CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 16 Discussion

Had Papenhuyzen converted those tries , they may have pulled their pants down . He didn't , so suck on that Melbourne . A lesson in playing the full 80.

Walsh ruled out due to COVID. Looks like Addin Fonua-Blake has contracted COVID, as well.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014

I had a feeling Manly would win, which is why I tipped them in the betting.

Manly have a knack for causing an upset against Storm and with Munster out and Storm not being at their best, they were vulnerable.

Now I just need the following to get up.

Titans 1-12
Panthers 13+
Sharks 13+
Broncos 1-12
Souths 1-12
Warriors 13+
Raiders 1-12

1412667335.png
Rabbitohs? The rest look reasonable but good luck with that one!

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014

Walsh ruled out due to COVID. Looks like Addin Fonua-Blake has contracted COVID, as well.

1412667335.png
Luckily its only v the Tigers. Surely the Warriors will give this everything.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

I reckon Fifita will have a big game tonight, I also think the Titans are going to win

Newcastle are on the brink of a new coach

I reckon Fifita will have a big game tonight, I also think the Titans are going to win

Newcastle are on the brink of a new coach
I think no Ponga is big, but is it raining down south at the moment??

Dry track I think Titans
Wet track Newcastle could jag it

Hoy is so crap... 2 men unmarked and he takes himself to be held up

Milford is definitely at the stage in his career now where he has nothing left but to throw shit at the wall and watch for what sticks

This is supposed to be a football game?

These fucking titans are so so stupid

Why is Kelly trying to pick that up there... he's running flat out and the ball half volleys in front of him in the wet... so he tries to scoop it up in stride. Just put a toe to it and dive on it in 5m or better yet just dive on the prick instead of trying to be a hero

Were we this bad in 2020?

That right edge was looking flimsy, but they were ok because it was Hoy there and I'm not sure he's passed it yet.

Milf has popped up there now and if he keeps coming back he'll dine out all night.

Titans about to get 1000 put on them by a terrible knights team with their best player sitting on the sideline... thinking Holbrook might be looking for a job on Monday.

He needs to bring Fifita on ASAP

Another two on none overlap bombed by the knights against that right edge.

Doesn't matter they came back literally two plays later and find Edrick unmarked.

They've now realised Isaako is out on that wing... this is going to be a cricket score

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • Scorchie
  • Wolfie
  • kiwi2
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.