CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 16 Discussion

Holbrook is getting flicked during the week. When was the last time the coach of every bottom 4 team was sacked in one season?

Is this the wooden spoon audition?

I actually thought the Titans would be dangerous if they held on to the footy against a Newcastle team that have been struggling to score, the only thing keeping the Titans in the game is the goalkicking from Newcastle

Nobody gives a shit about them. Not even in QLD, and that attitude infects the club itself. If the Tits won a premiership who would celebrate it? The NRL?

Their culture is absolute muck, and has been since Prince and Campbell retired. I'm really not sure who is in a worse state off field, them or the Tigers.

Nobody gives a shit about them. Not even in QLD, and that attitude infects the club itself. If the Tits won a premiership who would celebrate it? The NRL?

Their culture is absolute muck, and has been since Prince and Campbell retired. I'm really not sure who is in a worse state off field, them or the Tigers.

I've held the view that Redcliffe hurts the Titans more than it does us, we have our pathways and I am sure the Titans do too but since their inception when they put together that pretty good team they haven't fired a shot and that's after multiple million dollar marquee signings

**** the Titans are absolute garbage. Seibold Broncos like.

The Office What GIF

I've held the view that Redcliffe hurts the Titans more than it does us, we have our pathways and I am sure the Titans do too but since their inception when they put together that pretty good team they haven't fired a shot and that's after multiple million dollar marquee signings

Blake Mozer:

“I was born on the Gold Coast and still live on the Gold Coast. I have been here 18 years. When I got to 15, I had some interest from the Titans, but they didn’t quite appreciate me the way the Broncos did. The Titans didn’t see as much in me as the Broncos, so it made it 10 times easier to choose Brisbane, especially as I followed them as a kid."

Not even kids born and bred on the Coast identify with the place, nor does the club identify with them. The GC HAS NO cultural identity, even beyond footy. It's a glorified holiday retreat for southerners.

Not even kids born and bred on the Coast identify with the place, nor does the club identify with them. The GC HAS NO cultural identity, even beyond footy. It's a glorified holiday retreat for southerners.

Agreed, even in the AFL they are battling away and the AFL gives draft picks to newer franchises to get them off on the right foot

The area just has no sporting identity

What do they do? Unlike Seibold, Holbrook had a good record coming in, he wasn't a total fraud.

If anything it just tells you how big the gap is between the ESL and the NRL, they're still as soft defensively as they were when he took over

Agreed, even in the AFL they are battling away and the AFL gives draft picks to newer franchises to get them off on the right foot

The area just has no sporting identity

If Wally Lewis playing for the Seagulls couldn't light a fire under the joint, then nothing ever will.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.