NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 2 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4167.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]3rdstriker - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 10, 2014
REACTIONS: 937
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
South's looks as good as us last week at this stage.
At least they know how to grind out wins.

It's bad enough when their opposition are playing like busteds, but when the Scum need to politik the refs for every inch as well, I mean when is he going to tell Munster to STFU?

It looks like Souths don't know each other the way they are playing...like us a couple of years back...when Demetriou was assistant, hmmm?

It looks like Souths don't know each other the way they are playing...like us a couple of years back...when Demetriou was assistant, hmmm?

Could be, but I think it's more a lack of organisation from a halfback

Grant looks like he took goal kicking lessons from Munster.

why is Grant kicking and not Pappy?

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Just checking this is getting through to the other sites. Quote if it is so we can go on with our lives.

Also I hate watching two teams I loathe

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mr Fourex
  • Financeguy
  • TimWhatley
  • lynx000
  • maddo
  • jd87
  • Dash
  • Fatboy
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • eggstar10
  • Wolfie
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.