CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 21 Discussion

I think if they looked at that better it's a manly try.

As much as i hate Parra, i dont think Penisini did much wrong there, Jonah was backing into him.

"Will Penisini is attempting to get around him".

He's fucking grabbed him and pulled him back.

When did "attempting to get around him" become a part of the fucking rule book.

Also Gutho blatantly loses the ball into Foran's head.... talk about protected fucking species.... how the **** did Parra end up with the ball back

As much as i hate Parra, i dont think Penisini did much wrong there, Jonah was backing into him.
He gets his body in front of him and has every right.

That's like saying an attacker can now push fullbacks in the back when they're shepherding the ball over the touchline

He gets his body in front of him and has every right.

That's like saying an attacker can now push fullbacks in the back when they're shepherding the ball over the touchline

They were both competing. I'd be annoyed if they gave a try against us for that.

That was a dumb challenge
After the abstract interpretation the vid ref just did for them to get the ball back Gutho was probably thinking he can let it ride and see if he'll get them off again

Parra have no direction. Arthur isnt great in the 7 shirt.

They were both competing. I'd be annoyed if they gave a try against us for that.
You can compete shoulder to shoulder... you cant just pull them back, because they're in your way.

Jonah got his body in front of him so he won the contest

Those two camera shots arent in sync.

The tip of the ball is clearly on the line on the left, but still in the air on the right.... no way is there that much separation between the ball and touchline as is shown on that right hand side

The tip of the ball is clearly on the line on the left, but still in the air on the right.... no way is there that much separation between the ball and touchline as is shown on that right hand side
the left one was blurred on the line where as the other one was more focused.

Looked to me like the ball was still in the air on the right hand angle

Terrible kick from Cherry.

Tried to be too cute kicking across his body and it doesnt even get beyond Gutho

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.