NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 21 Discussion

Walsh doing nothing to give me confidence organising our defence next year.
His side isn’t doing him any favours. At least he was present to attempt a tackle on Tatola kekw.

This could get to 70 or more.

Demetriou appears to have his time primed at the right time of the season. Meanwhile, Walters is dropping or leaving out rep players with gf experience for rookies :(

Check out the Raiders run home against ours.

Once the Raiders lose to the Panthers tonight, they're are going to have to win two more games than we do to take our spot. and we play the Knights and the Dragons in our 4 remaining games

Check out the Raiders run home against ours.

Souths and the Roosters will make it which leaves us battling the Raiders for 8th
Conversely, check out South's run home. They could be the ones missing out. The Broncos are safe, they'll finish 7th or 8th.

Walsh doing nothing to give me confidence organising our defence next year.

He's about the same as Tesi, maybe slightly better with his kicks. They both need to develop themselves defensively

The Broncos are safe, they'll finish 7th or 8th.

I think this is part of the problem with current group of players at the club to be honest, they switched off knowing they should make the finals, they also seem at times to be happy just doing 'enough'................. no killer instinct.

He's about the same as Tesi, maybe slightly better with his kicks. They both need to develop themselves defensively

They are both potential future stars .
They both have a lot to work on .

Walsh could do with some horse meat and a few months pumping iron . He`s pretty light . I do like his attitude though . He is a gamer .

I think this is part of the problem with current group of players at the club to be honest, they switched off knowing they should make the finals, they also seem at times to be happy just doing 'enough'................. no killer instinct.

that happens when you have young team.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Santa
  • Browny
  • Morkel
  • Alec
  • Nerd
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Skathen
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Adammacca
  • Brocko
  • Ras
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.