CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 21 Discussion

Only 10 in the bin?

That's very lucky.

Ugly scenes though, prayers up for tracey

wasn't it bicep to the head??

didn't look like any swinging arm and didn't look like shoulder to the head... I'm not even sure how Tracey got knocked out by it

He put his shoulder into his head without a swinging arm so there was no way he was getting sent off. I think the bin is about right but where does that leave the judiciary if they are taking the severity of injury into account these days.

He put his shoulder into his head without a swinging arm so there was no way he was getting sent off. I think the bin is about right but where does that leave the judiciary if they are taking the severity of injury into account these days.
The judiciary... really??

Who the **** knows what they'll do.

They've got Dan GInane's testimony to take into account with his "Is this his last game in a dragon's jersey"... so they'll probably order him to front the judiciary who will give him 4 weeks OR his horrendous fucking record will see him get 4 weeks for a grade 1

Good Luck Charlie What GIF

Pretty poor comments from Ricky in his presser there.

Kicked out after being tackled - I’ve seen a lot worse.

Kicked out after being tackled - I’ve seen a lot worse.
I'm pretty sure his own player in Rapana has done worse in a Canberra jersey under his watch... didn't he get suspended for kicking a guy in the head whilst being tackled??

He shouldn't have said it whether it's true or not. He'll probably pay a fine for those comments.
Agreed. If he doesn't get fined we will have people slagging each other off in pressers all the time. The media will LOVE this.

Actually, this is going to take away from the BSmith incident. Mark my words.

That's a terrible look, not sure a coach should be able to spray an opposition player after the game. At least if a player sprays another player there's always the "square up" game, when it's opposition coach on player.. that looks terrible

What the **** was that Nikora penalty for??

He puts the ball down whilst lying down, takes his hand away and gets a penalty.... what the actual ****??

dragons old men crew bunch up soo much when they have the ball.

Active Now

• Redux
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.