CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 21 Discussion

I've realised, Klein just guesses every decision he makes, which really is the essence of incompetence. So glad he's back said no one ever.

dragons are a very dumb team.

only 4th is still possible for us now I would say if everything aligns.

Dirty play call it out . OK
Ricky`s personal assessment of a young players character . Not OK .
Well judging by Ricky's comments, he obviously knows the kid well. So I'd say they have previous history

The Bulldogs are showing much more defensive resolve (with nothing to play for) than our team has for the last 2 weeks with a top 4 spot in the offing. Other than penrith, this competition is wide open and they have a real opportunity of making a grand final if they can get their heads back in the game.

The cowboys won't lose another game this year.

At least a 12 point breeze in Bundy so the Cowboys should cruise home here. These similar jerseys with the two sides is doing my head in.

How have they allowed both these side to play in these kits.

Well judging by Ricky's comments, he obviously knows the kid well. So I'd say they have previous history

The families had a run-in through Ricky’s son from a juniors game he and Salmon were part of a decade ago

Definitely history

those Cowgirls certainly love to dive

Burton/JAC is such a fun combo to watch.

Reminds me of the Sherwin/El Masri days they just had a special connection and would always work off each other. It's great to watch.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.