CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 21 Discussion

Wonder what Dogs fans are thinking at the moment. They genuinely look like a good team under Potter, feels weird to hand over the reigns to Ciraldo when they're playing this well.

Surely Potter is being seriously considered by a few clubs.

Wonder what Dogs fans are thinking at the moment. They genuinely look like a good team under Potter, feels weird to hand over the reigns to Ciraldo when they're playing this well.

Surely Potter is being seriously considered by a few clubs.

Potter's a good coach IMO ... made the mistake many other coaches have made over the last decade. started his NRL coaching career at the Tigers. set him back years.

you'd think the likes of the Titans and Knights would be seriously considering him

Seeing Cows lose to the Bulldogs will bring me much joy.

So much joy.

Come on bulldogs!

That’s a double movement

Edit: lol his arm hit the ground before the line and he promoted the ball with a second movement??? Who cares about momentum, the second movement to promote the ball was the only reason he scored.

The cows are in 2014 south’s territory for favourable calls. The bs offside into a clear double movement

As if they don't want Cows to win. Disgusting reffing. Blatant.

season 6 dancing GIF

Here we go again

Yep and ofc the phantom offside call into a blatant double movement has killed the game

Fark me the game can become so one-sided now on the back of refereeing.

Yep and ofc the phantom offside call into a blatant double movement has killed the game
I switched over to watch and see how it is for other teams with the reffing, and sure enough offside called late when there is a turnover ("hmmm strange, but ok), then full on double movement, WAY worse than Hosking. Literally tackled then puts the ball slowly down. Nothing about this sport brings me joy anymore. It's just anger and angst.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • lynx000
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • theshed
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.