NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 24 Discussion

Well tigers have nothing play for next weekend, except being at Leichhardt.

The spoon is now theirs and there's nothing they can do about it.. will they still turn up when playing raiders....
So the broncos’ season fell apart at the hands of the wooden spooners.

Well tigers have nothing play for next weekend, except being at Leichhardt.

The spoon is now theirs and there's nothing they can do about it.. will they still turn up when playing raiders....

Tamou's last game as a Tiger, they would want to end their season with a win.

However, their record at Leichhardt in the past couple of seasons is atrocious.

The more I watch league the more I think they need to simplify it.
Every rule change they have introduced has made things complicated.
First thing I'd do is change the knock on rule. If you juggle it and it doesn't hit the ground then it didn't happen. Not 6 again not a knock on just play on whoever comes up with it .
The way it used to be.
Simplify this fucking game please.

Why do we have to get me over-hyped for next season like this?
You are over hyped for next season because the Titans beat the Knights by 10 points in a late season game with nothing riding on it?

You are over hyped for next season because the Titans beat the Knights by 10 points in a late season game with nothing riding on it?
Well certain “other teams” getting 50+ put on them in recent weeks put our season into perspective for me…
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

In all seriousness I more so just enjoy watching our locals do well ala brimmo, jojo and JC. Sure the Knights suck but that game had a lot of positives as far as I’m concerned. There’s a team in there somewhere.

Here is some interesting facts from a Kent article about NAS

since 2015, NAS has never been charged with anything above a grade one

he has had 17 charges (plead guilty in 16 of them), however only 7 weeks of suspension

this season he has been charged 5 times (pleading guilty every time); he hasn't even been suspended for one single game yet

Here is some interesting facts from a Kent article about NAS

since 2015, NAS has never been charged with anything above a grade one

he has had 17 charges (plead guilty in 16 of them), however only 7 weeks of suspension

this season he has been charged 5 times (pleading guilty every time); he hasn't even been suspended for one single game yet
For those who keep shouting down any NRL conspiracy that might exist.. Explain this stuff to me please.

For those who keep shouting down any NRL conspiracy that might exist.. Explain this stuff to me please.

Although he stopped short of a direct accusation, Kent's article also used the word "corruption"

he said

Too often nowadays the game loses sight of the fact it is a sport first and supposedly entertainment second, unaware the other way around is a corruption.

Well certain “other teams” getting 50+ put on them in recent weeks put our season into perspective for me…

In all seriousness I more so just enjoy watching our locals do well ala brimmo, jojo and JC. Sure the Knights suck but that game had a lot of positives as far as I’m concerned. There’s a team in there somewhere.
There is mate, a very young one to boot. There's a lot of parallels between our clubs of late. Verrills is a great pickup, and hopefully Foran has a better run with your boys than he did at the Dogs.

Fair enough…at least our 50 point losses and a few Titans wins have brought you back to the forum…almost like you find a voice when we are down and you guys are “hyped”

With Foran coming to the club, that should take pressure off Brimmo and we've all seen what he can do when he's playing with no pressure..

So that's a positive at least.

I watched the ending of the Tigers vs Dragons game.

I'm not sure why people think the Tigers were dudded? Lomax did fall slightly because of the tackle from Naden, but Kepaoa still hits him flush on the head with the shoulder. I thought the sin bin was ridiculous, but there was absolutely no way Dragons weren't receiving a penalty.

That's been a penalty all year.

Unless there's something that I'm missing?

Fair enough…at least our 50 point losses and a few Titans wins have brought you back to the forum…almost like you find a voice when we are down and you guys are “hyped”
Apologies if it seemed that way. I rocked up to cop my flak after our losses to you. Just haven’t had a lot of time outside of that where I felt posting added any value because I haven’t been able to watch the games. Anyways good luck this week mate should be a good game hopefully.

With Foran coming to the club, that should take pressure off Brimmo and we've all seen what he can do when he's playing with no pressure..

So that's a positive at least.
I see what you did there. Will be interesting to see how that goes, more excited for Verrills though myself. Poor old McIntyre couldn’t even pass to the right on Sunday.

So Tom Eisenhuth apparently now out for the season due to his ankle injury suffered under the hip drop.

Can't wait to see the talking heads in NSWRL calling for Collins' head given this is his 3rd or 4th cannonball or hip drop for the year already

It really is staggering. I don't mind the fine system tbh, but this is a farce. I'd be fine with players copping a fine on the first and second offences but after that it's a fine and a week...a fine and two weeks etc etc.

I love how last year certain people were pushing the "hit them in the hip pocket, that'll hurt them" narrative and now it's "fines don't work, hit them with game time, that'll hurt them". Muppets

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.