NRL 2023 Finals Week 1 Discussion

I heard this morning that the bookies have us as favourites.....

Interested Spock GIF by Star Trek
really should be checking what the bookie the storm players have invested in have as favorites lol

Betr currently have Broncs as $1.58 favourites with Storm at $2.36. Careful, it’s a trap …

i am not sure who to tip for this week

Am thinking the following tips. What do you all think?

Broncos not sure
Panthers
Roosters
Knights

That's fucked. This is the most exciting finals series in years.

Warriors playing cloak and dagger.....

Kiwis should remember they aren't really smart enough to pull that kinda stuff off.

Bloke can't fucking find any luck. Had some big injuries at the end of seasons throughout his career.

Johnson has officially been ruled out.

Unless the NRL grants the Warriors an exception to pick Ronald Volman outside of their 22 man squad, their most likely replacement is Dylan Walker with Te Maire Martin playing 7.

It should make the game a cakewalk for the Panthers and will give them a saloon passage to the Prelim Final. Jarome Luai is still a chance of playing that game, so they should be in the box-seat for the historic three-peat.

The Warriors could turn this all around, if only a sponsor very publicly complained about it.

Yeah no upset happening. Would be devo if I was a warriors fan.

Hopefully the Warriors will bash them up anyway.

Geez, Sharks v Dragons is a mistakeathon. Neither team really good this year but I don't think the women play many night matches so not used to the conditions.

I don’t think an upset was happening with him in the side, but this just confirms the win for the Panthers.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • RolledOates
  • mystico
  • Behind enemy lines
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Fatboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrRobot
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • ostin86
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.