NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 18 Discussion

**** this guy. His clarification clarified nothing. Just says that the first "charge down" was the 9 attempting to cover the ball, when he clearly was tackling the player.

"Not every incident is the same under the laws of the game"... what? Like, just get rid of the Bungler. If we were not putting every fucking thing under the microscope we would he forced to take a shit decision as just a decision and move on. Annesley justifying all this crap post-game just ***** the game and the rules further.

**** this guy. His clarification clarified nothing. Just says that the first "charge down" was the 9 attempting to cover the ball, when he clearly was tackling the player.

"Not every incident is the same under the laws of the game"... what? Like, just get rid of the Bungler. If we were not putting every fucking thing under the microscope we would he forced to take a shit decision as just a decision and move on. Annesley justifying all this crap post-game just ***** the game and the rules further.
I think the same. Get rid of his bs, get rid of the bunker overreach, just play the game

NRL360 would be unbearable to watch tonight after the news of players striking against the media.

That's basically their livelihood at stake.

If the audio is legit, no wonder the raiders got a hiding in the 2nd half against us. Who wants to play well after getting spoken to like that.

If the audio is legit, no wonder the raiders got a hiding in the 2nd half against us. Who wants to play well after getting spoken to like that.

HAHAHAHAA. Sounded like he was having a stroke, What a fucking idiot.

Legit or not, I'm pretty sure I heard this before the Warriors game

That is not Sticky.

There's a few things in that audio that's a dead giveaway.

"There's 22 players in this squad". That's AFL.

"3 goals we gave up that quarter". Huh? Raiders were leading 8-6 at half time. Again, 3 goals and quarter says that's AFL.

Ricky has been coaching longer than 16 years.

Pretty sure that's an AFL Coach having a rant from a few years back, forget the team.

The words being said sound very similar to how Lomax described Griffin when he was coach but obviously changed so he sounds like he has had a stroke from too much Coke consumption.

Here's the original audio.

I cannot stand Annesley, and l never have had any time for the prick, however I heard Tracey Badgers explanation at the time and she was correct.

My question for the useless prick, is what would have happened if that was a Melbourne player?

Just asking like.

The Sharks sit third on the ladder yet have no Origin players and just 2-3 borderline Kiwi reps.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.