CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 19 Discussion

Imagine dishing up 74-0 and having no changes in the line up. Eesh.

The more I think about it, the more I hate the union. While I don’t care the media are the ones being mostly punished, I hate what the RLPA are doing.

Does anyone know what exactly they’re holding out for? Looks like a stubborn power play, the usual MO of the unions.

The more I think about it, the more I hate the union. While I don’t care the media are the ones being mostly punished, I hate what the RLPA are doing.

Does anyone know what exactly they’re holding out for? Looks like a stubborn power play, the usual MO of the unions.

I normally wouldn't side with a union, but when the other party is the NRL, well, ......

basically it seem to be about who controls the players retirement money. the RLPA want it to be them ... the NRL want it to be them. personally, i'd do everything in my power to stop the NRL controlling anything to do with my money

Forceful high - should be a send off like AFB last week?!!!!

Klemmer is also a grub

Think it is going to be a long night for the Tigers. They look fragile on D.

Kasey Badger would have disallowed that...

Good try

Hope they don’t ruin that surface

We need that ground hard and fast tomorrow

Unread

Active Now

• sooticus
  • kwomo
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.