CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 20 Discussion

This is ridiculous. You can hear the ref say held. How fucking useless are they pricks

Embarrassed by the aussie equivalent of Invercargill, shameful.

Don't give up Manly, still time for Lodge to come in and unite the team for a late run.

That Finefeuiaki kid is a gun, can we lure him home please Webby.

FIFA cucking Roosters as well lol.

Roosters are 14th...who said they were a top side?

With Tedesco fucked off with Manu at FB and Sualii at wing this is their best team till Walker gets back, ofcourse even if they win this game Tedesco comes back and they continue to shit the bed.

Never seen a team soo willing to go to shit just to ride on a former reputation.

Xavier Coates in. Heyzeus spare me, why does he get called Xsaviour...it is Havier you dropkicks :rolleyes:

With the size of the crowd at the SCG tonight ... they probably could have gotten a full house at E. S. Marks Field.....

Or so it seems.

With Tedesco fucked off with Manu at FB and Sualii at wing this is their best team till Walker gets back, ofcourse even if they win this game Tedesco comes back and they continue to shit the bed.

Never seen a team soo willing to go to shit just to ride on a former reputation.

Broncos 2020

HoldenV8 - Silvertails said:
With the size of the crowd at the SCG tonight ... they probably could have gotten a full house at E. S. Marks Field.....

Or so it seems.
mind boggling..it has the atmosphere of an empty pub

Can I ask, who wanted Hooper to be a side line commentator? It is bad enough he is on 360. Which focus group said they wanted more of him and not less? Or did the NRL just misunderstand what the fans said?

That is a terrible call against the storm.on that penalty.

Xavier Coates in. Heyzeus spare me, why does he get called Xsaviour...it is Havier you dropkicks :rolleyes:
Is it? Surely he would know his name

Roosters attacking structure is the worst in the comp for the talent they have.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Painin the Haas
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.