CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

Give me a Bellamy camera at HT please fox

Storm taking Nelson off is weird. Ever since he has gone off they have shit the bed
Ponga was slaughtering that right edge the whole time... getting outside Nelson with ease and getting Best 1v1

Nelson should have been in the middle to begin with, he is a stop gap back rower eventually teams will know how to get him because he is far too big for that position.
I agree but the most of the points have come today after he went off. They've been carved up last 10

Nelson has to be injured. He has played big mins on the edge for weeks and as soon as he goes off they run riot on that edge. He intimidates as much as anything.

Knights should be further ahead if Ponga could kick.

Looks like he's kicking into a gale though

Coates left to win competitions folks. Sure is going to be racking them up with the way Melbourne are starting to play!

I agree but the most of the points have come today after he went off. They've been carved up last 10
If he was in the middle in the first place it would be different, but they drop off regardless when he is off, the sin bin has opened it right up.

Nelson has to be injured. He has played big mins on the edge for weeks and as soon as he goes off they run riot on that edge. He intimidates as much as anything.
With how Ponga has been playing on the edge plays I think it has been coming.

I seriously don't know what game you watch sometimes.
Nelson with 4 missed tackles out of 10 already.

Best got a halfbreak in the opening minutes before forcing an offload
Marzhew got a line break down that edge before NAS went off
Ponga got around that edge on a kick chase.

It's Newcastle's most potent side of the field with Ponga and he's getting at Hughes and co too easily.

Nelson is good on the edge in attack, but Newcastle have been targeting his side, like Panthers did a few weeks ago

Surely Knights can do better than Ponga at goal kicking. He's absolutely killing them.
Said the same last week but apparently he had kicked a shitload in a row before last week.

Swear Hastings kicks them cleaner

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Hurrijo
  • heartly87
  • broncoscope
  • simplythebest
  • The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Robboi_321
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.