CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

I'm very confused at shoulder charge rulings? That's not an attempt to tackle at all?
Yeah I'm confused what constitutes a shoulder charge. Is it simply no seperation between arm and body? Because I thought you have to make a wrapping attempt with the other arm.

Why is Ponga sitting on the right side of the field when they've been carving the left all game and there's a makeshift centre out there now

If that was Flegler doing the NAS hit he would have been on report and in the bin,

Yeah I'm confused what constitutes a shoulder charge. Is it simply no seperation between arm and body? Because I thought you have to make a wrapping attempt with the other arm.
Hard to wrap when you smash the guy 2m backwards.

You just have to have the arm out in a wrapping motion for it not to be a shoulder charge.

Shoulder charge is tucked arm to the body and leading shoulder.

I always went by the wrapping attempt? But evidently that's changed?

If that was Flegler doing the NAS hit he would have been on report and in the bin,
They wouldn't have to challenge it ... would've been penalty for tackling too hard... same as Staggs last week on the kick off against dogs

I'm gonna ask it: Has there ever been a sports team in the history of Australia that is as universally hated as the Melbourne Storm?
I don't follow much afl but I think Collingwood is pretty universally hated.

Welch walks off the mark and gets rewarded

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Wild Horse
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrRobot
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Scdeac
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Rough and Ready
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • Purple Pills
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncotville
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.