CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 22 Discussion

Geez I dunno, awarded it but boy going to have to look at it lol

BEST!

But I think they might check this.

They'll probably claim Gamble tackled him in the air, even though Hoppa jumped into him

Yeah he's tackled in the air.

***** sake.

should have been a penalty for croker going at the legs of young kicking

Whichever knight dropped it after Hoppa lost it fucked up... should've known it would be questionable and just died with the ball and taken their six again

Ponga has been so good in this run of games he's strung together
If they played him at fb from the start of the season they’d be pushing for a top 4 spot. And everyone and his dog knew before a ball was kicked that moving Ponga to 6 was dumb af with his concussion issues.

TBH on replay I don't really see Gamble making an attempt going for the ball.
I don't think he had much option when Hoppa jumps that far forward into him... I think Gamble was just going to hold his ground and make the tackle after he gets to ground but he cops the knee into his chest and basically just catches him

That's a loose carry.

Shit challenge Knights.

That should be ten in the bin... no attempt to go for the ball and takes his legs out putting him into a dangerous position

Why take the two here??

Already up by 20... one more try ends the game I reckon

Kalyn just gets called for HIA's whenever he cops a knock... he didn't even show any signs and they've still dragged him off

Given his history, probably makes sense to take him off. Knights aren't losing this.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • theshed
  • DrGee
  • Fitzy
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Accept
  • lynx000
  • Broncojim
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.