CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 23 Discussion

No penalty despite the six again being awarded just before the knock on?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
It wasn't a 10m 6 again that is why. Like it has been ruled for 5 years. Anyway....

Why wasn't that a penalty?

Souffs knocked on in the same play a 6 again was given. Ive only seen that "rule" applied to the broncos, twice. Never seen it applied ever, in any other game... weird that a one off rule or crackdown would apply to the broncos and no one else. Sure it's never happened before (carrigan, haas, staggs, etc etc etc etc etc say hello)

Why wasn't that a penalty?

Souffs knocked on in the same play a 6 again was given. Ive only seen that "rule" applied to the broncos, twice. Never seen it applied ever, in any other game... weird that a one off rule or crackdown would apply to the broncos and no one else. Sure it's never happened before (carrigan, haas, staggs, etc etc etc etc etc say hello)
It wasn't a 10m penalty.

It wasn't a 10m 6 again that is why. Like it has been ruled for 5 years. Anyway....
That's not the criteria hahahahahaha you've literally just applied a circumstance that suits your agenda

That's not the criteria hahahahahaha you've literally just applied a circumstance that suits your agenda
Bullshit. If there is a knock on in the same play that a 6 again for offside is called then there is a penalty. If it is a slow ruck and a knock on occurs after said slow ruck it is a knock on. Every single fucking time it is ruled this way. Learn the rules.

Bullshit. If there is a knock on in the same play that a 6 again for offside is called then there is a penalty. If it is a slow ruck and a knock on occurs after said slow ruck it is a knock on. Every single fucking time it is ruled this way. Learn the rules.
The 6 again REPLACED the penalty. So if it's not a 6 again it is not a penalty. Why the **** would it matter if it was a ruck or 10 metre infringement? Use your brain and learn the rules....

The 6 again REPLACED the penalty. So if it's not a 6 again it is not a penalty. Why the **** would it matter if it was a ruck or 10 metre infringement? Use your brain and learn the rules....
I didn't make the rules you clown. That's how it is ruled EVERY SINGLE TIME. How fucking hard is it to get your head around. I gather it's to stop teams being offside deliberately and a team knocking on because of that. A knock on in the following play isn't affected by a slow play the ball. A guy rushing out or offside is.

I repeat, I repeat, I repeat. Nothing ever goes in the broncos favour, not 1 thing. NRL against the Broncos. Dead fucking set. Pot plants.

I repeat, I repeat, I repeat. Nothing ever goes in the broncos favour, not 1 thing. NRL against the Broncos. Dead fucking set. Pot plants.

Glad to see you're on board!

Tallis Duncan looks really good. About the only one putting in for the red and greens

Ramien has the most fends per 100m crossfield in NRL history.

That's a bad call. Week in week out they keep getting those wrong.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.