OFFICIAL NRL Confirms Woman's NRL

Politis will make sure Roosters have a team in it so there's 2........Or will he even care?

The Sharks went out and bought half of the Australian women's team recently. Will they have to share the talent or will we have to watch one team dominate every game? Watering down the small amount of talent they currently have is my fear for this comp. Australia VS NZ are good games. QLD VS NSW are alright games, anything lower than that absolutely sucks.

The Sharks went out and bought half of the Australian women's team recently. Will they have to share the talent or will we have to watch one team dominate every game? Watering down the small amount of talent they currently have is my fear for this comp. Australia VS NZ are good games. QLD VS NSW are alright games, anything lower than that absolutely sucks.

Yeah but it doesn't have to suck. They aren't just adding games, they're adding grassroots and working on development. So it's not like we are going to start it and have great games right away. It's a long term investment.

My wife is refusing to let my son play league. Too violent. He can play soccer apparently. **** that. Trying to compromise with touch footy.

But now I have hope for my daughters to become Broncos. My eldest is fast as **** and bloody elusive. I know this from when I try to get hold of her to wring her neck.

Yeah but it doesn't have to suck. They aren't just adding games, they're adding grassroots and working on development. So it's not like we are going to start it and have great games right away. It's a long term investment.
This doesn't sound like a grass roots thing though. Like the AFL, I think it might be too much, too soon. If little girls watch the Sharks defeat their team 84-0 will they want to play?

This doesn't sound like a grass roots thing though. Like the AFL, I think it might be too much, too soon. If little girls watch the Sharks defeat their team 84-0 will they want to play?

Who knows. They certainly won't want to play it if there is no competition though.

My wife is refusing to let my son play league. Too violent. He can play soccer apparently. **** that. Trying to compromise with touch footy.

But now I have hope for my daughters to become Broncos. My eldest is fast as **** and bloody elusive. I know this from when I try to get hold of her to wring her neck.
She'll need to get on the Milford bulking program tbh. Bit of a whippet

Who knows. They certainly won't want to play it if there is no competition though.
Will there be a comp if one team flogs everyone every week and nobody cares anymore? I want this to be good quality rugby league. Not a virtue signalling lie that the Women's AFL was.

Will there be a comp if one team flogs everyone every week and nobody cares anymore? I want this to be good quality rugby league. Not a virtue signalling lie that the Women's AFL was.

I don't care about the AFL, so I don't know why it keeps coming up. Why don't we compare it to hockey, or tennis, or something else that is very successful in a female environment, and work with that?

I don't care about the AFL, so I don't know why it keeps coming up. Why don't we compare it to hockey, or tennis, or something else that is very successful in a female environment, and work with that?
You know exactly why they're compared. Two similar sports played in the same areas starting women's comps within a year of each other. Of course they're going to be compared. What could this competition take from hockey, tennis or even netball? None of those sports jumped into a top grade competition over night. They need to work on the grass roots a bit more in my opinion. Then maybe a few years down the line they could make 6 teams with top quality female rugby league players.

You know exactly why they're compared. Two similar sports played in the same areas starting women's comps within a year of each other. Of course they're going to be compared. What could this competition take from hockey, tennis or even netball? None of those sports jumped into a top grade competition over night. They need to work on the grass roots a bit more in my opinion. Then maybe a few years down the line they could make 6 teams with top quality female rugby league players.

I don't see them going too far. They're really not going to be playing that many games man.

There was talk of a draft for the women's comp...

You might be right, but I’m sceptical by IBMs use of plurals. I’d also like to point out the hypocrisy of his self-titled Pretty Ladies thread whereby women are ogled for their looks, almost as materialistic possessions. Regardless, I’m not ‘outraged’, just scratchin’ my noggin.

And women ogle at Chris Hemsworth lol I'm failing to see what point you're trying to make

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • simplythebest
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Brotherdu
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mustafur
  • Hoof Hearted
  • MrMoore
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.