NRL - Finals Week 1

Someone needs to remind Wayne he's coaching a footy side, not looking after an orphanage. Throwing lifelines to nuffies like Roberts, Gurgess and Sua is not going to get you far in this comp.

He also needs to get the f**k rid of Demetriou who is a complete myth

Someone needs to remind Wayne he's coaching a footy side, not looking after an orphanage. Throwing lifelines to nuffies like Roberts, Gurgess and Sua is not going to get you far in this comp.

He also needs to get the f**k rid of Demetriou who is a complete myth

He only took Roberts and sua as fk you to the broncos without considering the effect on Souths

Would not be surprised at all to see Bennett pack it in and endorse Demetriou as his successor once Souffs are out. He looks like he's had it.

To be fair Sua has been pretty fuckin decent of late

Life ban coming up to the guy who slapped the Aussie skipper on the ass.

Life ban coming up to the guy who slapped the Aussie skipper on the ass.
Yeh players having to run past the crowd without any form of segregation at all is just a nonsense after the Brookie incident.

The SCG should be crossed off the list of suitable grounds for NRL matches.

I hope we trounce the Eels and Seibs takes the high road when asked about how well Souffs went lastnight...

How fucking good are the Roosters though? When they are on, they're untouchable. It's them, the Storm, daylight, Raiders, daylight, the rest. Roosters/Storm GF coming up again I suspect. I felt dirty cheering for the Roosters lastnight but I'll do what I have to do...

I hope we trounce the Eels and Seibs takes the high road when asked about how well Souffs went lastnight...

How fucking good are the Roosters though? When they are on, they're untouchable. It's them, the Storm, daylight, Raiders, daylight, the rest. Roosters/Storm GF coming up again I suspect. I felt dirty cheering for the Roosters lastnight but I'll do what I have to do...

Mate I’d take an o/t win by 1

Souths losing :happy:
[automerge]1568414482[/automerge]
What segment or whatever was this on?
Well, you’ve got to hand it to Wayne and JD. 30 point loss last year, they’ve knocked that back to 24 this year...
For those playing at home, Bennett has now lost his last 3 finals games by a combined total of 108-24

Ahh, I feel so :happy: about Souths loss

Last edited:
Souths are playing next week...

So they are 100% having a better season than we did last year right?

Last edited:
Its the first time the JD & WB have been beaten bout the roosters. You blokes should pipe down. They've got an 80% record against this rep level squad in the past two years.

Last edited:
..................and so it continues........please FFS!!! can the people running this website do something about this incessant pissing contest that has, quite frankly. ruined the whole experience of reading these forums. I am so over it!!

Its the first time the JD & WB have been beaten bout the roosters. You blokes should pipe down. They've got an 80% record against this rep level squad in the past two years.

Get off those old nuts already

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Big Del
  • Redux
  • FACTHUNT
  • Muros
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.