NRL - Finals Week 3

Are we sure he's an NRL player? I tell you, I think I've seen him play 3 good games all year, and they were against pretty shit sides from memory. Might be the most overrated player in the comp
Not at fb he isn’t, the old “square peg round hole” comes to mind! He’s got incredible core strength which leads to phenomenal tackle breaking ability but he needs that extra inch of space. You think Tedesco breaks as many tackles in the halves? I will scream if he is in the halves for qld next year, he’s either left centre or fb. His kicking game sucks and his passing is suspect....neither are very fuxking half like.
[automerge]1569672606[/automerge]
Oh yeah for sure. But I'd have Munster at 1 over Pap.
**** yeah, I like the way you jive.
[automerge]1569672704[/automerge]
Cameron Munster - 23 games - 8 tries, 15 try assists, 11 forced drop outs
Tyrone Roberts - 15 games- 6 tries, 11 try assists, 10 forced drop outs

Are we sure Cameron Munster isn't a worse version of Tyrone Roberts? Discuss..
He’s a fb, that’s why.
[automerge]1569672813[/automerge]
Pretty boring game eh, hopefully both teams show up next game.

Got to say this has been one of the worst seasons, in general, as an NRL fan. So many inconsistencies, hardly any good games... same shit as last year, just worse
Honestly, it’s the officiating for me. Just disgusting all year.

Last edited:
I think Munster is still a damn good 5/8th. He's a better fullback in the way he plays,the way he can break tackles can be Tedesco like. But Melbourne need him in the halves. Roosters defence is absolutely unreal at their best though... the best $14M+ can probably buy.

Last edited:
Munster - Milf swap would absolutely benefit both teams.

James Tedesco
Daniel Tupou
Latrell Mitchell
Joseph Manu
Luke Keary
Cooper
Boyd Cordner
JWH
Angus Crichton
Victor Radley
Jake Friend

Fucking, how do these ***** get such a free ride .
They also wanted to keep Pearce and only lost him because he spat.
It gets glossed over because everyone laughs and calls them rorters etc
but how can they keep this squad together with so little scrutiny.

Last edited:
They’ve still got spare money from when Freddy retired

When Cronk retires they will have 1 mill to buy whoever.

Honestly, it’s the officiating for me. Just disgusting all year.

Biggest inconsistency for me is the Kangaroo Court.

Keary incident is prime example, hair pull whatever no drama for me .... but the swinging arm was blatant.

We saw Big Sammeh get pinged for a hair pull, which I thought was BS, and Turps get done for a swinging arm that wasn’t on the same level as Kearys getting two weeks.

The carry-on points thing is a joke. Just a convenient way to bend the rules.

At the end of the day, I actually want Keary to play. I think Rugby League is built on toughness and as long as it’s being played in good spirit, as in the boys aren’t being dogs, then let them go as hard as they want. But it’s these inconsistencies man.

Second biggest inconsistency is the reffing. I used to be a referee so I get the notion that you got to make split second decisions and back yourself. But these guys are getting paid big bucks and frankly they’re not very good. Its a simple game being needlessly complicated, look towards Rugby Union to see what happens if you take that road.

Also the two refs on the field is weird, especially when they’re going against each other as we saw in the Bronx eels game. Use your touchies for the defensive 10M, stand near the ruck. Keep it simple Rugby League.

Biggest inconsistency for me is the Kangaroo Court.

Keary incident is prime example, hair pull whatever no drama for me .... but the swinging arm was blatant.

We saw Big Sammeh get pinged for a hair pull, which I thought was BS, and Turps get done for a swinging arm that wasn’t on the same level as Kearys getting two weeks.

The carry-on points thing is a joke. Just a convenient way to bend the rules.

At the end of the day, I actually want Keary to play. I think Rugby League is built on toughness and as long as it’s being played in good spirit, as in the boys aren’t being dogs, then let them go as hard as they want. But it’s these inconsistencies man.

Second biggest inconsistency is the reffing. I used to be a referee so I get the notion that you got to make split second decisions and back yourself. But these guys are getting paid big bucks and frankly they’re not very good. Its a simple game being needlessly complicated, look towards Rugby Union to see what happens if you take that road.

Also the two refs on the field is weird, especially when they’re going against each other as we saw in the Bronx eels game. Use your touchies for the defensive 10M, stand near the ruck. Keep it simple Rugby League.
Nailed it

James Tedesco
Daniel Tupou
Latrell Mitchell
Joseph Manu
Luke Keary
Cooper
Boyd Cordner
JWH
Angus Crichton
Victor Radley
Jake Friend

The tier shit doesn't even make sense when you have bottom feeder managers in the comp who encourage behaviour like what we're seeing with Matterson. There's no way someone like LM would be comfortable on 350k (apparently that's what he's on under their cap lol) when the Dogs are publicly saying they will throw over a mil at him. If that situation happened at any other club it'd be all over the news that he was trying to get a release.
[automerge]1569728590[/automerge]
When Cronk retires they will have 1 mill to buy whoever.

Even the rorters are saying they're going to use that cash to upgrade blokes, but who knows. They'll probably end up with Ponga and flick Teddy when he starts to move into his 30s and lose speed. They show their players absolutely no loyalty.

Last edited:
James Tedesco
Daniel Tupou
Latrell Mitchell
Joseph Manu
Luke Keary
Cooper
Boyd Cordner
JWH
Angus Crichton
Victor Radley
Jake Friend

Nepotism, that's how.

Last edited:
I thought Melbourne copped the rough end of the pineapple all finals series. Canberra got away with two blatant professional fouls in their win, Parramatta got away with one and there were several calls in the first half that went the Roosters way.

They can't use the officials as an excuse, but the record should acknowledge that contrary to popular belief they cop some ordinary calls and in big games.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Mustafur
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.