CROSS FORUM NRL Finals Week Three Discussion

A deliberate kick for Crichton and Hughes sticks his leg out and trips him... why do you need a wider angle?

I'd only seen an angle that just showed the collision, not the lead up. If that makes sense?

Knock on, clear no wrapping of the arms on the kicker and a forward pass to top it off. Atkins on fire

Fucking lol... GF is going to be a diveathon with Melbourne vs Panthers involved... great fucking product the NRL is looking to put on

Atkins has got his hands full. The roosters are going to be laying all in the ruck and 2m offside all night. Going to dare him otherwise they have no chance

The dive followed by back to back phantom six agains. The storm special

I think NAS might be the fastest sin bin in history.

How is it possible? How is it possible that we are simultaneously watching the Scum play like their typical grubby selves, and STILL Grant Atkins is making it seem like Uncle's cheque cleared and the Rorters are kissed on the dick.

f**k me this comp is a laugh.

What’s the penalty for?

Was it for not clearing the ruck? Because that’s a fucking bullshit penalty if so.

That’s called forward?!

**** off Atkins.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Purple Pills
  • Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • Battler
  • broncoscope
  • NSW stables
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pigskin
  • Yem
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Spoon
  • Dee
  • Galah
  • mrtij
  • Nightwatchman
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.