CROSS FORUM NRL Finals Week Three Discussion

Sharks just don't have enough. Any half chance or attempt to build pressure and they spill it.

I can honestly say I have zero idea what any of the 6 agains for either team have been for this game.

This is too easy for the Panthers.

It’s a shame their 4 peat is going to be talked up as one of the greatest dynasties of all time. What competition did they have? This NRL era is the weakest it’s ever been.

Hypothetical question here.

Would you let Payne Hass and Reece Walsh leave if it meant you could sign Nathan Cleary?

This is too easy for the Panthers.

It’s a shame their 4 peat is going to be talked up as one of the greatest dynasties of all time. What competition did they have? This NRL era is the weakest it’s ever been.

I think their consistency is what will have made it so great.

Hard to consistently turn up and win Grand Finals, they've had a few injuries but no season enders, which has been critical.

If the NRL seriously thinks we are ready for 2 more teams in 2 years......What f**king clowns.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncoFan94
  • cento
  • Robboi_321
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • mystico
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Yellowfella
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Aldo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.