NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY **** ... the NRL are ripping off the Rocky fans badly.

Titans vs Sharks will be played at Browne Park, Rockhampton on Saturday

General admission will cost $55
Reserved seating goes up to $100
Children (5-17) cost $33

this is outrageous

It is a clever idea I suppose since no one wants to go to games these days, make it super expensive so @The Don and whoever the other half Titans fan is and @Huge will help cover 4 of the tickets that won't sell anyway.

It is a clever idea I suppose since no one wants to go to games these days, make it super expensive so @The Don and whoever the other half Titans fan is and @Huge will help cover 4 of the tickets that won't sell anyway.

Typo on my part ... corrected to say Tigers vs Sharks.

@The Don has a Storm thrashing to look forward to tonight instead

There's plenty of rich pricks amongst the posters you know! Porthoz owns whole countries!

HOLY **** ... the NRL are ripping off the Rocky fans badly.

Tigers vs Sharks will be played at Browne Park, Rockhampton on Saturday

General admission will cost $55
Reserved seating goes up to $100
Children (5-17) cost $33

this is outrageous
I hope nobody goes.

Smart arse, but yes.
Damn, I should remember, after forgetting so many times in the past that you can't hear how I'd say what I'd written. In my head I was conveying 'thanks, knew what you intended even though it could be read differently as a sentence'.

Should have used an emoji.

Watching Tiger Town.

One thing that would help the Tigers is getting rid of Justin Pascoe. Quite a few of the Tigers woes start with him.

They need much more than a roster overhaul to fix the rot going on there.

It's a shame, as a kid growing up Balmain were my 2nd team (I liked the orange and black lol) even though they mostly sucked. There's well-embedded vested interests in that club and there's no way out of it for them anytime soon unfortunately.

Damn, I should remember, after forgetting so many times in the past that you can't hear how I'd say what I'd written. In my head I was conveying 'thanks, knew what you intended even though it could be read differently as a sentence'.

Should have used an emoji.
My comment was also meant light heartedly.

Slothfield reporting that there is a "strong rumour" that Bennett could coach QLD next year.

says Green is undecided if he wants to continue next season, and there is mail he has been sounded out by Parramatta

Slothfield reporting that there is a "strong rumour" that Bennett could coach QLD next year.

says Green is undecided if he wants to continue next season, and there is mail he has been sounded out by Parramatta

That...is not the worst idea by Parra. Green does not know how to build a team but he does not how to get the most out of a boring, decently skilled side and that is Parra in a nutshell.

Strong rumour haha

- Bennett adamant about moving back to QLD
- Brisbane Plastics put on hold
- Bennett no job
- Paul Green crap

Not hard to piece that 'rumour' together

That...is not the worst idea by Parra. Green does not know how to build a team but he does not how to get the most out of a boring, decently skilled side and that is Parra in a nutshell.
Would be a horrendous call... Paul Green is rubbish... in saying that I hope Parra take him if only to prevent Ikin from hiring him as the Broncos coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • HarryAllan7
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Bish
  • Griffo
  • MrMoore
  • Galah
  • Mr Fourex
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.