NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

People are probably sick of my rants about the salary cap but I have been saying this for years. It is an absolute rort that discourages growth of the game (big clubs are big clubs bcos....... so They should have more money to help them win), supporters have no say in the success of the team bcos their membership/ticket/merchandise money doesn't go to improving the team, discourages development MASSIVELY!, and is corrupt anyway (nothing stopping a big golf day here and there from rich owners, coincidentally all the privately owned clubs with rich owners have money to spend each year).
Get rid of the shit, it's not evening out talent and if clubs don't have the money or supporters to keep up THEY SHOULDNT BE IN THE NRL. Welcome to real world...

To add to this.... if man United lost 10% of their supporter base bcos they became a shit team for 10 years it would cost the league 10x the fans a Burnley getting relegated would. The tv ratings are SHOCKIMG this year in the NRL, and major reason is bcos the Broncos are shocking. Teams with lots of fans SHOULD be able to buy their way out of trouble with the money they get from HAVING MORE FANS

Apparently the NRL are considering yet another rule change, this one aimed at stopping the blowout scores (cause by their other rule changes, lol).

they are considering changing the kickoffs, so that the team that scores kicks off, instead of the team that concedes the try

Why dont they ask the fans as to their opinions? Seriously just changing rules willy nilly. At any rate that rule change won't help

Apparently the NRL are considering yet another rule change, this one aimed at stopping the blowout scores (cause by their other rule changes, lol).

they are considering changing the kickoffs, so that the team that scores kicks off, instead of the team that concedes the try

Well, this is interesting. An independent report that says expansion could “cannibalise” the three Qld clubs and “decimate” the Storm.

These guys always look dodgy as hell, like they drive around in a van that says free candy.

Agreed. I vote that from now on if you're going to post a picture of these 2 ***** you have to replace their heads with something easier on the eye.

Agreed. I vote that from now on if you're going to post a picture of these 2 ***** you have to replace their heads with something easier on the eye.
Images 1

Is this kick off rule for real? These blokes in charge are just truly out of touch. As @GKDonkey said, seriously, how hard is it to actually ask the fans or even clubs, what they actually want / think of the rule changes. This shouldn't be a dictatorship and that is exactly what it is.

Is this kick off rule for real? These blokes in charge are just truly out of touch. As @GKDonkey said, seriously, how hard is it to actually ask the fans or even clubs, what they actually want / think of the rule changes. This shouldn't be a dictatorship and that is exactly what it is.

There was an article on the fox sports website (doesn't seem to be there now) ... but it came from Paul Crawley on NRL360

Here's a novel idea, if the rule changes you made have had an effect that you don't like, how about reversing the rule change, instead of keeping it and adding another rule change?
Seriously, how do these get up in the morning and make breakfast, they are literally the definition of stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • RodF
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • vertigo
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • ezpz
  • Lozza
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • jd87
  • Santa
  • Fatboy
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • BruiserMk1
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.