NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosters sign Nathan Brown for a year effective immediately
How the **** is that even possible??

The valuation system has obviously been torn up... Parra should be filthy about not being able to buy Folau all those years ago given the current state of the salary cap auditing system

The valuation system has obviously been torn up... Parra should be filthy about not being able to buy Folau all those years ago given the current state of the salary cap auditing system

If they didn't get a salary cap dispensation for Crichton, they probably got one due to Anthony Minichello's injuries in 2006.

Not so sure about 20 teams, I think it would stretch the talent pool too thinly....coaches, players etc. An 18th team is a no brainer at this stage though and I'd much rather they get the conversation started now giving whatever team they choose an opportunity to recruit with plenty of time.

he's trying to flood the market to get more return $$$ but instead he'll water down the quality.

he's talking about bringing nfl players that can't make it into the nfl and bringing them into the nrl.
he claims that there is a market there because it happens in basketball.
someone needs to explain to him that when it happens to nba rejects that come to the nbl , it's the same sport. nfl is completely different to nrl.

he's trying to flood the market to get more return $$$ but instead he'll water down the quality.

he's talking about bringing nfl players that can't make it into the nfl and bringing them into the nrl.
he claims that there is a market there because it happens in basketball.
someone needs to explain to him that when it happens to nba rejects that come to the nbl , it's the same sport. nfl is completely different to nrl.

Not to mention, does anyone actually watch the nbl?

Why are the Eels so desperate to get rid of him? Eels told him last year he could leave and he couldn't find anywhere. He played NSW Cup and now they pay him to play for the Roosters for this year.

His fourth club!

20 teams would be a farce, half the teams we have now barely have a competitive roster. They have to go out and pay some promising junior a bucketload to get them into their organisation.

The 15 year old accused of racial slurs against Latrell is disputing the allegations saying that his comments were not racially motivated.

The 15 year old accused of racial slurs against Latrell is disputing the allegations saying that his comments were not racially motivated.
It’ll be interesting to see how he’s going to justify that.

This is just what I was talking about. Calling a guy a "black whatever" is just low intelligence cursing. Pick an obvious physical feature and add the c-word. Short carnt, fat carnt, skinny carnt, big-eared carnt. If it stops at that, then it would be very hard to know motivation, on the other hand, if it goes further, then it should be obvious. The guy better hope he wasn't flinging around more race-specific slurs.

Does anyone know what he said?

edit: it was apparently "black dog"...

It’ll be interesting to see how he’s going to justify that.
Indeed...!!

Black dog.......?

Maybe a neighbourhood dispute that involves Latrell's dog ....?

Looking Tv Show GIF by ABC Network

What’s he going to say? He was concerned Latrell was suffering depression and wanted to know if the ‘black dog’ was following him?

What’s he going to say? He was concerned Latrell was suffering depression and wanted to know if the ‘black dog’ was following him?
Speaking of, I wish the black dog would stop calling me, I think it's a great foundation but seriously I might've considered donating if you weren't so annoying. I'll end up with depression at this rate

I can't imagine it's real but lol. Gamble is such a pest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kman
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • leon.bott
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manifesto
  • broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.