NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominic Young dropped for this week, he had a bad game last week but this is still a huge call, possible early Roosters release?

Dominic Young dropped for this week, he had a bad game last week but this is still a huge call, possible early Roosters release?
Nofoaluma dropped too. Coaches aren't happy with their wingers.

In fairness, he did also make a bucketload of other changes too.
Nofo got hooked in the second half so he was pretty pissed. I watched but I wasn't really paying attention.

It'll be interesting to see if they respond or if they're still awful. Getting real Seibold Broncos vibes with them.

How in the flying **** does radley the rat not even get a charge for that hip drop?

weird one that tackle wasnt like most where they are around the hips and swing around onto the legs

I don't usually gove the Titans credit ... but IF Badel is right (and i wouldn't bet my house on it) then they deserve credit here.

Badel is "reporting" that the Titans are pushing to have their own reserve grade team. He says the Titans are desperate to take control of their finge / development players by fielding their own reserve grade side by 2024/25, instead of sending their excess players to the Bears and Seagulls each week.

Their preferred (and according to Badel the most likely) scenario is for them to enter a team in the QLD Cup. If they can't strike a deal with the QRL to keep a team in QLD they are open to entering a team in the NSW Cup instead.

Cowboys are reportedly also looking to do something similar.

on a side note, if the QRL allow this it makes Reader look foolish after his claims the Phins couldn't be called Redcliffe or they wouldn't be allowed to field their QLD Cup side.

I don't usually gove the Titans credit ... but IF Badel is right (and i wouldn't bet my house on it) then they deserve credit here.

Badel is "reporting" that the Titans are pushing to have their own reserve grade team. He says the Titans are desperate to take control of their finge / development players by fielding their own reserve grade side by 2024/25, instead of sending their excess players to the Bears and Seagulls each week.

Their preferred (and according to Badel the most likely) scenario is for them to enter a team in the QLD Cup. If they can't strike a deal with the QRL to keep a team in QLD they are open to entering a team in the NSW Cup instead.

on a side note, if the QRL allow this it makes Reader look foolish after his claims the Phins couldn't be called Redcliffe or they wouldn't be allowed to field their QLD Cup side.
Why do they deserve credit for doing something we already know but got rejected?

Why do they deserve credit for doing something we already know but got rejected?

Interesting. Badel didn't mention that they were rejected in their bid to field a Titans branded side in the QLD Cup.

so will be interesting to see if they follow through and enter a team in the NSW cup pulling all of their fringe and developmental players from QLD

They could only pick one side to be called Redcliffe Dolphins- same would be told to the Gold Coast Titans. QRL won't let two sides be called Gold Coast Titans.

It's really not hard to understand.

They could only pick one side to be called Redcliffe Dolphins- same would be told to the Gold Coast Titans. QRL won't let two sides be called Gold Coast Titans.

Like you can’t just rename them the Gold Coast Vikings or Coomera Titans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.