NRL Grand Final - Storm v Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon this is going to be a great game today. Plenty of points, some big hits and some real flashy outside backs moves.

Storm 26 - Cowboys 18
FTS: Ado-Carr
LTS: Slater
Churchill: Munster

I hope the cowboys get up but just think their run may have ended last week. The storm will be on from the get go and not let up, they won't want a repeat of last year.

Enjoy the day all!

If the Storm win (which is likely), there is no way any one other than Slater, Cronk or Smith get the CC medal, even if they are the worst three on ground.

5 minutes into coverage and they've already shown slow montion replays of the Cowboys winning 2015...

STOP FUCKING SHOWING 2015!

If the Storm win (which is likely), there is no way any one other than Slater, Cronk or Smith get the CC medal, even if they are the worst three on ground.

It has to be smith. After the AFL had the Brownlow winner, win a GF and Norm Smith, the NRL will want to ensure they have the same narrative.

It's got a JT'15 feel to it for sure.

It has to be smith. After the AFL had the Brownlow winner, win a GF and Norm Smith, the NRL will want to ensure they have the same narrative.

It's got a JT'15 feel to it for sure.

Yep premiership winner, CC winner, Dally M winner, WC winner and Golden Boot all in the same year, whatever the odds are, take it!

I've headed to the grand final (do it every few years regardless if broncos are in), and I can tell you that cowboys fans have become the manly/roosters-like. The older ones aren't (as the years of losing would make any fan humble) but the younger ones are definetly among the more arrogant of nrl fans. Storm fans surprisingly never are (except the odd exception of course).... I'll be going for the storm today (never thought I'd say that sentence tbh)

I've headed to the grand final (do it every few years regardless if broncos are in), and I can tell you that cowboys fans have become the manly/roosters-like. The older ones aren't (as the years of losing would make any fan humble) but the younger ones are definetly among the more arrogant of nrl fans. Storm fans surprisingly never are (except the odd exception of course).... I'll be going for the storm today (never thought I'd say that sentence tbh)

I fucking hate the cocksuckers. Smug *****

Here’s hoping that either Morgan or Feldt drop the ball in the 81st minute. Fuckers.

Here's the truth, if the Broncos were the Storm, I'd absolutely love it, but truthfully, the way the Storm play the game of rugby league is a blight on the game. Wrestling, laying and holding players down, twisting bodies, dirty plays in back play, giving away penalties on purpose, robotic like attack, manipulating the rules etc. It's just not how i like to watch rugby league. It's hurting the NRL. Horrible. It is what it is i guess, it won't change but **** they don't play rugby league in the proper spirit in my opinion.

How much do you reckon Granville had on the Storm? Would be a bit I reckon.

Taumololo decided not to play tonight

Congrats to the storm. Too good for too long. They have a lot of things to answer for but for tonight they deserve to enjoy it.

Well done Storm, the better side all year and they proved it again tonight. Suck shit Cowfucks, I hope this loss crushes them for at least another decade. How does that feel NQ, how does that feel?

That's how you avenge a Grand Final loss.

Well done Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncotville
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • HarryAllan7
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fitzy
  • jarro65
  • Manifesto
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.