NRL Injury Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact injury. Broken leg. Can it really be blamed on fatigue?

Impact injury. Broken leg. Can it really be blamed on fatigue?
Of course. When there's heavy fatigue players get into more desperate positions with and without the ball.

Seems Morgan's shoulder problems are coming from a broken screw that was infected.

Seems Morgan's shoulder problems are coming from a broken screw that was infected.

Yes this was mentioned on 360 last night, does that mean it is fixable?

No it means he’s screwed.

A2771BD4 5BDD 4FCA 93C5 FBF3A225B744

From what i could gather the infection has done a lot of damage and its not going to be able to repaired again.

Nick Meaney - broken ribs apparently.

Broncos - Broken most things - out indefinitely.

I'm sure you'll all be as shocked as I am to discover that Jake Friend is very likely to be medically retired after repeated concussions.

Join us next week on "Genuinely Shocked" when we also discover that Friend was being paid $1.2 million this year and had agreed for it all to be paid at the end of the season, so the roosters have not yet paid him a cent, and all of that money is now available for them to identify, recruit, develop, and... who am I kidding... just buy the best fucking half in the comp and everyone will say What A Great Coup By Them.

I'm sure you'll all be as shocked as I am to discover that Jake Friend is very likely to be medically retired after repeated concussions.

Join us next week on "Genuinely Shocked" when we also discover that Friend was being paid $1.2 million this year and had agreed for it all to be paid at the end of the season, so the roosters have not yet paid him a cent, and all of that money is now available for them to identify, recruit, develop, and... who am I kidding... just buy the best fucking half in the comp and everyone will say What A Great Coup By Them.

Don't be shocked either when it is announced Grant has made a handshake deal to be there in '23 and the Storm will let him go early so they can plan for the future.

Don't be shocked either when it is announced Grant has made a handshake deal to be there in '23 and the Storm will let him go early so they can plan for the future.

Politis: "We've actually been paying Grant since he was 15, and so by the time he comes here we won't need to pay him much, so we can use that money to secure the best 8 halfbacks that are under the age of 20".

Politis: "We've actually been paying Grant since he was 15, and so by the time he comes here we won't need to pay him much, so we can use that money to secure the best 8 halfbacks that are under the age of 20".

Basically, Grant was happy to come to the club because of our culcha and the fact we might take him to the UK at some point.

Basically, Grant was happy to come to the club because of our culcha and the fact we might take him to the UK at some point.

We have a fantastic culcha, and the NRL knows that we look after our players and that's why they let us buy "problem" players at reduced deals.

(in the background two underperforming young playmakers are being plied with drugs by a couple of very attractive car saleswomen, while drug testers hide behind a tree).

We have a fantastic culcha, and the NRL knows that we look after our players and that's why they let us buy "problem" players at reduced deals.

(in the background two underperforming young playmakers are being plied with drugs by a couple of very attractive car saleswomen, while drug testers hide behind a tree).

Wearing British flag bikinis of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncorob
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.