NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a rumour going around online that 8 players approached the club for an early release on the wake of the Barrett sacking
If they had brains they would have wanted a release before Barrett got sacked. Blokes a myth. Makes Nathan Brown look like Bellamy. I would've said Seibold, but that's just taking it too far.

I'd throw in Martin Offiah, Jonathan Davies and Jason Robinson in as world class players tbh. I'd also be inclined to throw in Shaun Edwards as well.
Yeah I'm talking in recent memory otherwise you can throw Brian Carney in there as well.

Not Ellery?

He's was a world class player no doubt, but he played a fair bit of his footy at lock and we were mainly talking about backs. I used to think he was a great 6 as well tbh. Maybe i just tend to lean towards him as a 13.

8 Dogs want to leave? That is good for the Dogs. They need to blow most of that roster up and start again anyway.

Depends which 8 players want to leave

Depends which 8 players want to leave

Yeah agree. Any info on potentially who?

I mean really, as long as it isn't Mahoney and they can hold on to Burton (who would likely be one of them), no one else really matters there.

Yeah agree. Any info on potentially who?

I mean really, as long as it isn't Mahoney and they can hold on to Burton (who would likely be one of them), no one else really matters there.
Nope and it could be total bullshit.

Are the 8 players in question inclusive of the three that have already confirmed they won't be at the Dogs next year (Dufty, Vaughan and Naden)?

Broncos release another young talent that goes on to reach almost immortal status. I can't believe we've let Corey Allen go to the Bunnies. He looks like he'll be something special.
His mum thinks he’s special.

When asked about Kai Pearce-Paul, Bennett revealed he's going to the Knights.

Brent Read says the new Bulldogs coach will have a $6 - 7 million war chest, meaning they could get the likes of Munster and Haas

sign Burton if he's part of that 8. dude gives me serious Stephen Larkham vibes.

Of the Bulldogs players if there's a fire sale, the only one we should be looking at is Burton.

I can't really sit here with a straight face and say that any other player from that team would be an upgrade on what we have.

Of the Bulldogs players if there's a fire sale, the only one we should be looking at is Burton.

I can't really sit here with a straight face and say that any other player from that team would be an upgrade on what we have.

Well although he isn't there yet, Mahoney would be the other but he hates us so it is a moot point.

I love the way they through Haas out there. It doesn't matter who has the money for him, he isn't available.

TBH, other than Burton and Thompson would anyone on their roster be an upgrade for any team?

Or JAC who I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • Manifesto
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
  • Fozz
  • john1420
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.