NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezra won't go to the Dolphins. This entire thing was started by Badel (or some journalist asking a question) and Badel (or some journalist) now pushing it is something it isn't and never has been.
As talented as both Mam and Katoa are, I don’t think they’d make a great halves pairing at this stage in their careers.

Why does this bullshit keep coming up for **** sakes there isn’t an even remote chance that we have already lost Ezra if you aren’t hearing a peep about it. It’s been 12 hours since Riki signed and we already have stories about Capewell fucking off for next season. The silence doesn’t seem to be backing up these so called rumours.

Why does this bullshit keep coming up for **** sakes there isn’t an even remote chance that we have already lost Ezra if you aren’t hearing a peep about it. It’s been 12 hours since Riki signed and we already have stories about Capewell fucking off for next season. The silence doesn’t seem to be backing up these so called rumours.

even the media are resigned to Mam staying with us.

in an article saying that Dearden will be the most sort after half over the next several months (admittedly the article was written by Hooper), they say

"Throw Brisbane Broncos grand final gun Ezra Mam into the mix as well although the mail is he’ll more than likely remain at Red Hill under coach Kevin Walters."

Titans have signed Harley Smith Shields for the next 2 seasons… someone tell me he’s a gun please.

Titans have signed Harley Smith Shields for the next 2 seasons… someone tell me he’s a gun please.

Tumbleweeds Plains GIF

I thought he had a lot of potential, I think I mightve even called for the Broncos to sign him at one stage.

He has had a lot of bad luck with injuries

I thought he had a lot of potential, I think I mightve even called for the Broncos to sign him at one stage.

He has had a lot of bad luck with injuries
I thought he was a stand-out in their 2019 Flegg side, but it never quite translated in the NRL. As you pointed out, he's had his struggles with injury. He missed the majority of 2021 with a bicep injury, then missed all of 2022 with an ACL and really struggled to come back from it in 2023. Before then you had the pandemic which set so many players back.

Like Valemei for the Cowboys, it could be a real value signing and the Titans do need options in the centres.

The Sharks and Bulldogs have reportedly agreed on a player swap ... Connor Tracey for Michael Gabrael

Canterbury really just seem to be signing anyone and everyone who is available.

It's definitely quantity over quality ... But Tracey might just be the second (of the dozen recruits) intelligent signing. Taafe of course being the first

J.Saifiti has re-signed with Newcastle until 2027.

Tracey to the Dogs is official. I really don't understand their recruitment strategy. They are screaming for middles and so they have signed an endless amount of utilities. They could potentially put out a really good backline with no one to lay a platform or direct them around.

I mean seriously, how is this team going to get on the front foot against anyone?

1. Taaffe/Tracey
2. Kiraz
3. Burton
4. Crichton
5. Addo-Carr/Wilson
6. Salmon/Chicken/Kann - haha how funny is this
7. Sexton
8. King?
9. Mahoney
10. Knight?
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran?

14. One of the 18 useless utilities
15. Hughes?
16. Sutton?
17. Kautoga?

Man that side is either hoping to go around sides or is going nowhere up field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manlyman
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Skathen
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.