OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I recall talk on BHQ that Luai should be someone we target for the vacant 7 spot after he had debuted.

I believe @Big Pete may have indicated that he was one of the gun junior 7's coming through, but was stuck behind Cleary and potentially Burton at Panthers and would be a good option to look at.

Based on that he may be a player that has been playing within himself in the panther system and I'll be interested to see what he brings when the team is his rather than playing second fiddle

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
I recall talk on BHQ that Luai should be someone we target for the vacant 7 spot after he had debuted.

I believe @Big Pete may have indicated that he was one of the gun junior 7's coming through, but was stuck behind Cleary and potentially Burton at Panthers and would be a good option to look at.

Based on that he may be a player that has been playing within himself in the panther system and I'll be interested to see what he brings when the team is his rather than playing second fiddle

If you go back to the 2017 National Championship against the Hunters he was at 6 and played 18 Cup games that year with no NRL games yet but against the Hunters he was smart enough to put his ego aside and only ran the ball four times in a 42-18 win.

Penrith went through him on the left the whole game. Satini and Kikau five of the Panthers eight tries.

Luai finished with two line break assists and one try assist.

Nicholls played the steady role and did the kicking.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Dearden has re-signed with the Cowboys until the end of 2029. I haven't seen a contract figure reported.
Surely its a mill. Its what other clubs were lining up to offer. Now they have alot invested into their spine, it will be interested to see how many forwards they lose now.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Surely its a mill. Its what other clubs were lining up to offer. Now they have alot invested into their spine, it will be interested to see how many forwards they lose now.
A million probably isnt a good deal for the Cowboys (considering we're looking at getting Mam on $750k). How many years have they got left on Taumalolo's stupid contract too.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
An early switch on the table? Lol needs time off from the "trauma" of signing to the Tigers.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Wonder who the Sharks will send the Warriors way

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Luai hanging his Panthers homies hanging. But they came up from the lower grades together!

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
1.5 if your going to be honest. The last 6 months of the deal will be spent negotiating a release to another club.
"bruh I need compassionate leave again...
Anasta's brother's cousin lives in PNG and he's my boy...
No it's not about the $2m contract they've put on the table
"

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Luai hanging his Panthers homies hanging. But they came up from the lower grades together!

The boys? Not the boys!!?!?!?! Loyalty and family and foreva braaas yous gotta be tite with your homies ayyyyyyy

Looks like he's agitating for an immediate release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.