NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, other than Burton and Thompson would anyone on their roster be an upgrade for any team?

Like him or not, Addo-Carr would certainly walk into some teams and be easy to fit in almost all others: Tigers, Storm, Warriors, Titans for example.

Like him or not, Addo-Carr would certainly walk into some teams and be easy to fit in almost all others: Tigers, Storm, Warriors, Titans for example.

I forgot about Addo-Carr.

Addo-Carr a rep quality winger but at the end of the day, he's a winger.

What a flog Lodge is

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2022/05/20/lodge-granted-immediate-release/ - Lodge has been granted an immediate release from the Warriors - wonder where he is going before he will pretty much end up at the Dolphins next year due to father in law being head of recruitment at the dolphins (Peter O'Sullivan)

He has bought a house on Sydneys northern beaches recently. He's been saying for years he wants to move back to Sydney. I'll be surprised if the Phins pick him up.

He's Dogs or Tigers bound I reckon. Maybe even Drags.

As an ex-Bronco, he certainly fits the Dragons' recruitment policy.

Would he be a chance at Manly if he's moved there? They need a prop.

They're trying to move Taupau on (have been for a while), so I suspect Lodge will get his spot

Warriors are looking at Dunamis Lui to replace Lodge apparently, according to Riccio.

Warriors are looking at Dunamis Lui to replace Lodge apparently, according to Riccio.

That should free up some serious cash ...

Cue Badel linking the Warriors to Cobbo in 3, 2, 1

Bugger. Dont think thats actually a great move for him with their back row depth.

He's 26 and coming off an ACL- he should take it no matter what. It's a great deal for a comeback that's seven games in.

He's 26 and coming off an ACL- he should take it no matter what. It's a great deal for a comeback that's seven games in.

Dont blame him for taking it, just a shame he wont be going somewhere he might be a bit closer to a starting spot. Really like Brendan. Still think we could have used him here.

Dont blame him for taking it, just a shame he wont be going somewhere he might be a bit closer to a starting spot. Really like Brendan. Still think we could have used him here.

He had a pre-season last year but then did his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • Fozz
  • whykickamoocow
  • Behold
  • BroncosAlways
  • kiwi2
  • cento
  • Cavalo
  • broncsgoat
  • Lurker
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncorob
  • Jeza23
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Strop
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.