NEWS NRL Players Poll: not much love for our Broncos

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Too long to post the results in here, but worth checking out to see how other players see us. Players were asked to list their top players in each position, coach and other parameters like hitter, sledger, etc.

Not a real lot of mentions: Oates came in third as winger; Seibold not in the top 5. But club rated equal second with Roosters (after Storm) as most attractive.

Part.1

Part.2

I love reading these, thanks for linking it.

NRL.com is my favourite website for NRL news these days. Can't stand any of the Murdoch trash outlets.

Dare I say: we are being wildy underrated.

Mate you started a thread about us battling for the spoon.... maybe the players have been reading your posts!!

That was the idea. You might be the only one who got it.

Does everyone lose patience with your inability to grasp even the lowest tier of irony?
Nope and you weren't being ironic.

Whenever someone disagrees with you, you always revert to an insult on their intelligence without ever answering the point. Just need you to mention an ex-girlfriend and you'll have covered all bases.

Nope and you weren't being ironic.

Whenever someone disagrees with you, you always revert to an insult on their intelligence without ever answering the point. Just need you to mention an ex-girlfriend and you'll have covered all bases.
Give it a rest. I dropped umpteen hints I was taking the piss, in a gallows humour kind of way. If you want to take everything literally, that's your loss. But it's tedious to have to explain it to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give it a rest. I dropped umpteen hints I was taking the piss, in a gallows humour kind of way. If you want to take everything literally, that's your loss. But it's tedious to have to explain it to you like you.
For someone who loves to attack people's intelligence you do seem to edit your posts an awful lot, just saying...

Last edited by a moderator:
Give it a rest. I dropped umpteen hints I was taking the piss, in a gallows humour kind of way. If you want to take everything literally, that's your loss. But it's tedious to have to explain it to you like you have some kind of special learning needs.
Is this not an admission that he's been trolling? @Mods

Is this not an admission that he's been trolling? @Mods
Groan. I've blocked both of you.
[automerge]1558698499[/automerge]
@bb_gun and @McHunt , what most people really have had a full gut of, is you two bickering. Give it a fucking rest please!
Too easy.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.