CROSS FORUM NRL Round 12 Discussion

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Interesting side note to Hipoate having 11 kids, I read this week that Tyreek Hill has 10 kids and had 4 this past year alone.
His wife just had their first child together tho LOL.
She knows where her bread is buttered... not leaving that gravy train no matter how many times he knocks up some instagram slapper

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Ashley Klein penalising manly for what the Storm do every single tackle. Leads to a try. Sheesh.
To be fair he has penalised the shit out of Melbourne all night also. Nothing gets past my guy Ash.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
So watched the replay of Val’s hip drop, wtf is he supposed to do? He’s literally hanging on like Snapes cape

Brett Da Man LeMan

Brett Da Man LeMan

QCup Player
Aug 11, 2023
Interesting side note to Hipoate having 11 kids, I read this week that Tyreek Hill has 10 kids and had 4 this past year alone.
His wife just had their first child together tho LOL.
I just read that DWZ from the warriors has 15 kids

Brett Da Man LeMan

Brett Da Man LeMan

QCup Player
Aug 11, 2023
So watched the replay of Val’s hip drop, wtf is he supposed to do? He’s literally hanging on like Snapes cape
Reminded me of carrigans one from last year, its just a tackle that the tackler lands on the legs. A hip drop is the tackler pulling the guy down onto his own ankles.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Horseheadsup
  • Lostboy
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.