CROSS FORUM NRL Round 12 Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
They cannot win this challenge... Manu has let this go ... there would be zero reason to strip it on last tackle when he's going over the sideline

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Thank **** they didn't win that challenge... jeez this game has been a shitshow already with some of the calls

Wah's Up

NZWarriors
Dan - Silvertails said:
Oh come on, if they are calling the flop then that game should have been pulled up every time the storm tackled us, they are master floppers
Master Floppers? is that a new take on Master Baiters?

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
This hip drop shit has got these ***** laying down every single tackle. Well done to the nrl for bringing in more diving.... clownshow

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Thats karma for Seb Kris for diving on that no try. World gets you back.

sup42

NZWarriors
Typical Australian Phenomena.

Impose a salary cap. Allow corruption to create a Salary cap exempt club. Critics look away or weakly come up with Sombrero jokes in the absence of actual honest accounting for the anomaly.

Well their unofficial anthem is about a sheep rustler so no surprises. Yet they complain about their corrupt officials. Ya cannot find a straight cop in that country on a bent street.

Wah's Up

NZWarriors
When I lived in Sydney I was a member of Easts League Club and totally supported the team. Watched every home game and was quite fanatical. Since moving back to NZ and becoming a proud NZ Warriors supporter I have noticed that several teams seem to get more favourable calls from referees than other teams. In particular my ex team seem to get the rub of the green more than any other team apart from the Storm and Broncos.
Honest observation.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I wonder how much the Roosters will win by

Unread

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Lostboy
  • Morkel
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Rambstien
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TimWhatley
  • Emanon
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.